Simko's Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My son took me the the brunch at the Simko's in Brick. Brunxg was $12.95 and it was wonderful. From the fresh, to the omelets it was great!. My favorite was the eggs benedict. We had such a wonderful time and would Highly recommend!!!. Mandy K.

1  Thank IKilgannon

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I go with my family every Saturday. Great food and great service. The owner is a great guy and supports the community as well. We absolutely love the place. Large menu and plenty of variety. I do my year end dinner for my team there as well and they do an amazing job for us.

1  Thank Rick I
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We went there as a party of 5 and were seated promptly on a Saturday evening. Everybodys food was excellent. Will definately go there next time in NJ.

1  Thank Carl C
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Nicely diverse menu for any meal. Never been disappointed. I've even hosted several private parties in their party room. Also have a great Sunday Brunch.

1  Thank njnoke
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The $4 menu is extensive and varied. Actually too much to eat. All the games on TV's that surround the bar. It is a bar! A nice bar, so don't expect fine dining while watching football. But, if you are looking for a nice sports bar, this is it!