“It was okay. Breakfast was poor, food stale and not a...”

Days Inn Bridgewater Conference Center Somerville Area
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Bridgewater

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
St. Maarten-St. Martin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had to take a short 4 day trip into New Jersey and went online to choose a hotel. I'm kind of picky about hotels mainly because I work in the industry however since I know I wouldn't be doing all inclusive like I usually do, I decided the basic things that should make me comfortable are free wifi, free breakfast, a king sized bed in a non smoking room and a room with a refrigerator and microwave. Days Inn could give me all of the above. Turns out I ended up having to come in a night earlier than planned, I called the hotel at 2am and spoke with a very friendly front desk agent named John who was quickly able to accommodate me. After travelling all day and looking for a room at 2am, that was very refreshing, especially after the bad reviews I had read online about this place and the service. He told me the bad news however was that he only had one smoking room left but would put me in it and move me to a non smoking the following day. Luckily when I got there, he told me someone had cancelled and I could get the non smoking room after all.

I received excellent service from my housekeeper, I'm sorry I didnt get her name, but for someone like me who is fussy about cleanliness she did a great job. All in all I had a good stay there. Never had any issues whatsoever, breakfast was good, wifi was great, a/c worked great. I didnt have an iron in my room, I requested one and got it in 5 minutes. Many good food places are nearby. If I go back to Jersey, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Grand RApids, MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

The rooms are clean and comfortable. The place is probably showing it's age but is still a good stay for the price. The breakfast was good but a tour of foreigners were quick to get most things before they could be put on the serving tables. I usually ask for a quiet room and seldom get one at most motels but here I got one. I was impressed with this service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgewater
Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater
#8 of 16 in Somerset
HYATT house Branchburg
HYATT house Branchburg
#1 of 5 in Branchburg

Been to Days Inn Bridgewater Conference Center Somerville Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bridgewater Conference Center Somerville Area

Property: Days Inn Bridgewater Conference Center Somerville Area
Address: 1260 US Highway 22 East, Bridgewater, NJ 08807-2911
Location: United States > New Jersey > Bridgewater
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Bridgewater
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bridgewater Conference Center Somerville Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Bridgewater Conference Center Somerville Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bridgewater