“Delicious and sweet staff”
Review of Sushi House

Sushi House
Ranked #13 of 98 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I went to Sushi House after going to Sushi Palace only to find it so crowded I never ever made it to the front counter to say how many people were in my party. It was the best thing that could have happened to me. Sushi House has wonderful food that is affordably priced, it is also half hibachi if you wanted that as well. The staff is also SO nice whenever I go, always making sure I have what I need and want. It's a 10 minute drive from Sushi Palace to Sushi House, if you want a nice quiet and relaxing night filled with good food, go here!

1  Thank Bhartrum

Reviewed August 8, 2013

From the time you enter the restaurant to the time you leave, the service is impeccable. The owner, Sue, takes a personal interest in ensuring that the dining patrons are satisfied and pleased with their food and services. We dine here quite often and will whole heartedly recommend the Sushi House to anyone who hasn't had the good fortune to try it yet!
Thanks to all the staff members for their hospitality!

Warm regards,
Sai

2  Thank Sailoveslife
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had the Love Boat, and it was just the right amount for two hungry people. Everything was delicious (we especially liked the arctic char), and the service was very friendly and helpful in explaining what everything was. We were there on a Friday night and it wasn't crowded at all. We look forward to coming back and trying the hibachi side.

1  Thank R F
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

This place is in a strip center that is a little visually questionable. We read the reviews and decided to give it a try. To our surprise the sushi was great! Very fresh and a large variety of rolls and sashimi. The service was excellent. I definitely reccomend and will be back!

1  Thank Ashd0307
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Everybody that knows me understands I don't mess around when it comes to my food and reviews.

It is what it is...and I rely on honesty when reading others reviews on TripAdvisor.com.

Sushi House in Bridgewater on Prince Rogers Road simply has no competition.

The owners are a lovely couple who always bring in the freshest of ingredients. The service is always the best; it's a BYOB; great parking! It's the whole nine yards.

Dont' miss out!