“The best Thai in NJ”

Dining options: Reservations
Somerset, New Jersey
“The best Thai in NJ”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I've never had a bad meal! The service is fast and friendly and the food is always fresh and delicious. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

• Visited December 2013

Somerset, New Jersey
“Yummy Pad Thai”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

The Pad Thai is wonderful as is the salad with peanut sauce. The place can get really crowded at lunch time but they do a good job of turning the tables.

Visited August 2013
New Jersey
“Love this place!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I was introduced to Thai Kitchen about 12 years ago. Once bitten, we were hooked! It looks like a little hole in the wall from the outside, located in a small strip mall in Bridgewater, and the decor inside is comfortable without being spectacular. The warm welcome you will receive from Sun and her staff is nothing short of exceptional. We have our favorite 4 dishes, Koong Pukhet, Pad Ba Mee, Pad Prew Wan and Spicy Duck. We also always order the honey puffs, curry puffs and grilled squid special and have never been disappointed. We left the USA for 4 years and when we came back, Sun remembered our order EXACTLY right down to the level of spice we preferred. I have introduced many people to this little gem over the years and everyone has been very impressed. I have moved away from Bridgewater now, and have started frequenting Thai Kitchen in Chester which is closer to Northern NJ, but still a branch of Thai Kitchen and we get the same incredible service and delicious food here, although the decor of Chester is a bit more upmarket to the original. Highly, highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013
Tintern, United Kingdom
“Excellent cooking and service”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I went there for lunch with a lady who recommended it and is obviously a well recognized face there. Since she knows it so well I let her order. We had honey curry puffs, satay, prawn fried rice, pad siew and green curried prawn, followed by mango cake.
It was all good and plentiful, my fridge is nearly as stuffed as I was.
Service was really good and welcoming.
I plan to go again soon, which is the best recommendation from me.

Visited November 2013
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Our Introduction to Thai Food & always the best in Bridgewater”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We ate our first thai food here several years ago but hadn't been here in awhile. We had been going to Thai kitchen II which is closer to our house. I think that the food here is slightly better, except for the Pad Thai, which seems tired here. I think that the spices and herbs are just used with a more experienced hand. Thai Kitchen I is always crowded and smaller than II and there seems to be a little more pressure to get you served and empty the table for the next group.

• Visited September 2013