“Great food makes great memory with family and friends on special occasion”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Kitchen I

Thai Kitchen I
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food makes great memory with family and friends on special occasion”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I love reading here. Great food work gray staff means great restaurant!
All my friends and family love going here and always are down for more. If you like oriental food with a twist of fusion and subtle chages to meet American good standard, this is just unbeatable

MN
“Really nice quality Thai meals”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I've been here a few times, for business lunches and dinners. I have never enjoyed eggplant more than here, highly recommend it. Food was fresh, and delivered very quickly. We ordered family style and shared many dishes, all were great. Service was good. Vegetarian options.

Bedminster, New Jersey
“Our favorite restaurant!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Thai Kitchen is amazing. The food is so good every time. I don't consider myself a huge fan of Thai food, but I love this place! My wife and I come here at least once a month an it never fails to satisfy. Prices are great, service is great, you really can't go wrong!

Frenchtown, New Jersey
“Good Thai Food for a Good Value”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I enjoy dining at Thai Kitchen; especially on cold winter nights. Hot spicy food prepared to our preferences is perfect for taking away the season's chill. Thai Kitchen has several locations in New Jersey and they are relatively close to each other. Reservations will help you to avoid long wait times during the prime hours. We have also found that when one location is too crowded it works best to dash over to the next closest location. Staff is friendly and the ambiance is casual. We typically order a lot of dishes that we share and leave with minimal damage to our wallets.

Wellfleet, Massachusetts
“Excellent Thai food for lunch”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our lunch for two co-workers and I started with an spring rool that was "on-the-house" - a nice bonus! We had fried calamari and crabcakes as appetizers - both were excellent - the calamari was tender and seasoned just right! My coworkers both had pad thai - one ordered bland while the other ordered hot - both were done to their liking. The pad see yew with pork was excellent too! We arrive before 11:45AM to increase our chances of getting seated - arriving after 12PM will almost always result in a wait - they're always packed for lunch!