Thai Kitchen I
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We've been going here for years and always enjoy it. Whether eating in or take out, the food is always delicious and the staff exceptionally friendly. A neighborhood strip mall location always filled with locals and regulars.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I frequently eat lunch here with friends or co workers and it is all around a great experience. The lunch specials include either a free side salad or egg roll! Also, the serving sizes are more than filling. I have tried plenty of different platers but I usually go with the proven winner... Pad Thai with 3 elephant(heat index, not actual elephant meat).

Love this place. Another great thing about the lunch special is how FAST the food comes out. The know most people need to get back to work and they cater to it!

Enjoy!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is one of the better Thai restaurant we have been to, but a little more expensive than expected.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Yes, the prices are good here, and the food is fine. Just nothing exceptional. Certainly nothing worth the ridiculous crowds. We much prefer Savory Thai in Flemington.

1  Thank GenXTraveler-NJ
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I know it shouldnt be any different, but I'm used to the Thai restaurants in Manchester England and I thought the food was a little watery compared to what I'm used too. For example, I a spices soup (it was very spicey) but its just felt too watery. Anyway, ok and nice to have some food that didn't have cheese in it!