“Dark environment”

McCormick & Schmick's
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 97 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Oeiras, Portugal
“Dark environment”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

You are "flooded" with information you don't need about the fact tht they have new management now...really...who cares?
Seating is not particularly comfortable, service is borderline efficient, but really just...
I had a Filet Mignon which was really nothing to brag about, I have certainly eaten much much better in several other places.
Would I go back? Probably not. There are better optinos close by

• Visited April 2014

New Hope, Pennsylvania
“Good Happy Hour Food, but Poor Service”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

We came for Happy Hour, because the sign said #1 Happy Hour in America, but the staff wasn't so "Happy"...We had to seek out service. The food and prices on the Happy Hour menu were really good.

Budd Lake, New Jersey
“Nice night out”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I was a little disappointed in this restaurant, having been to other McCormick and Schmick's and really enjoyed the time. The restaurant was out of the mix for the drink I ordered, which was disappointing. The meal was average. However, I must say, the waiter was friendly and provided very good service.

Sussex, New Jersey
“Great Food attached to a Mall”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Had dinner here last week and the Service was Impeccible. Our server, Raymond, was very knowledgeable and helpful in the Meal selection. Even thoug they ran out of the Martini Flavor we wanted, that was quickly resolved with a great substitute. The Food was good but Raymond provided that very unusual level of service: Attentive but not Intrusive.
Will Return.

South Plainfield, New Jersey
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

After a long week of work my husband and I thought we would have a relaxing night and grab some dinner at M & S. We couldn't of been more disappointed. Our waiter Brandon, was nice but a horrible waiter. We ordered our drinks and I want a glass of Chandon Brut, I said it 3x and he still didn't know what it was. I pointed it out on the menu, he wrote it down then proceeded to give me a wine glass. For the 4th time I had to tell him champagne. Appetizers were uneventful, when we ordered dinner I asked for a steak sauce which never came. The filet mignon was good, but the sauce would have been good. The waiter was friendly but did not know the menu. When it came time to pay we gave him a 50.00 gift card as well as our debit card. Some man came to the table did not say who he was and proceeded to tell us our gift card didn't have any money on it. We told him we just received it as a gift, he insisted the card was not working. He went to try it again, finally he and the waiter came back and told us the magnetic strip wasn't working they had to key it in. Why they wouldn't try that prior to coming over to accuse us of using a bad card is beyond me. I would not recommend this restaurant.

Visited February 2014