“Poor experience!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 97 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Food that was ordered arrive unprepared. Instead of melted cheese what arrived was burnt chicken on a slice of cold cheese. So much for sizzling chicken and cheese! Never again will I return. This place has gone downhill.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We found the food and drinks to be dissapointing! I ordered ribs which were overcooked and dry. The drinks were lousy and tasted water downed! I think Applebees is a much better choice! Will not be going back!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was very happy to find soft tacos made with tortillas that were made from corn, as I am allergic to wheat. I liked the Korean beef tacos better at their Middletown, NJ location. The ones at this location lacked a sauce to dip the tacos in, and the filling consisted primarily of lettuce, with a skimpy amount of beef. Skip the Red Bull mocktail; as with all of the frozen drinks, they consist of at least 85 percent ice. As in the other locations of this chain I have visited, the service is very friendly and welcoming. At this location, I couldn't help but notice that the floor under the tables was dirty, and it took awhile for someone to spot that as well and sweep it up.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

i went with my family, and did not enjoy. Price is good so you think it will be a good experience, but the food is very oily, not tasty.... awful

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Ate here so many times i couldn't even begin to count. My husband used to host here, over 6 years ago and we used to eat here about 3 times a week. Love their food and always good service!!