“Do not eat here! But see a movie.”

AMC Dine-In Theater
Ranked #72 of 98 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Nice theaters but horrible food. I remember when AMC dine in had nice juicy burgers. Not anymore. They can only cook medium-well and the meat is horrible.

Popcorn is $8. Supposed to be free refills but good luck getting service. Waited 10-20 minutes each time I pushed service button and place was not crowded.

Also remember your movie does not start until about 20 minutes after movie time... So since you have a reserved seat, grab food elsewhere, (food court is close by), and then go to the movies.

1  Thank WorldTravelReviewer

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We have been to the AMC Dine-in several times. They offer a full menu (typical American style cuisine) or candy and popcorn delivered to your seat! There is also beer and drinks, and dessert. The food is pretty good and the extra large chairs are comfy! It is definitely a bit noisy and there is a lot of activity, which I can get past, but my husband feels is distracting. My favorite part is the ability to pre-purchase my ticket AND choose my exact seat before I arrive at the theater.

1  Thank JSR119
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I went here last week while our son was at camp for the day. (Matinee Date Day!!)
We pre-ordered our reserved seats ahead of time (which I love....no standing in line HOPING to get a good seat) All you do is swipe your credit card at the kiosk and your tickets print right out.
We walked right in and were greeted by a waitress within 10 minutes. We didn't order any food/drinks for this movie as it was only 10 am, but we were coming back after lunch for our 2nd feature. We came back early afternoon for our next movie and we ordered popcorn and 2 sodas. (They also have a large food menu, basic movie candy and alcoholic drinks). The popcorn was a bit pricey at $8, BUT you get free refills!!
The staff is quiet when bringing food back and forth during the movie, but you can't help but notice them. There is a little button at each seat to "call" for the waiter/waitress to come back if you need anything else.
All in all, it's very convenient and we especially like the reserved seating. This is our go to movie theater.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I really could not conceptualize how you could be served food during a movie without it constantly interfering with your viewing pleasure. I'm impressed how well AMC does it and enjoyed our experience. The servers did a great job and were fairly quick and attentive in serving my family. The entres were a little slow to arrive but the kitchen is cooking for at least 8 different theaters. While not a gourmet restaurant, the food was a cut above typical movie fare and I would definitely go there again!