“Famous Jersey diner fare plus a show”
Review of Time to Eat

Time to Eat
Ranked #5 of 97 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I was Jonesing for Jersey's famous Taylor ham, fried egg and cheese on a hard roll - and they didn't disappoint! Plus our waiter was a hoot!

There are newer reviews for Time to Eat

Reviewed August 7, 2014

My son and I were on the last leg of a long drive home from NH, stopped for a late dinner at Time to Eat. Typical diner with a longggg menu. I had the Polish special plate (not usual for a diner!) and I was one happy eater. 2 large pieces of kielbasa, sauerkraut, pierogies and stuffed cabbage. All good quality and well-prepared. I would go here often for this if I lived closer. After eating to full, plenty for a large lunch the next day. Dinner also included a desert--I chose strawberry shortcake and it was typical good diner version. My son had fish and chips which he deems "decent to good" and also large portion that he took enough home for lunch the next day. Would not hesitate to eat here again or to recommend this

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Not sure how long I've been going here but several times over 3 yrs at least. After missing lunch and shopping nearby, I was craving my Diner favorite hot open faced turkey sandwich. It's as good here as anywhere. My wife got some kind of Salmon salad. Many appealing menu items no matter what you like. Friendly service and rarely a wait for a table but it feels like the location gives them a steady flow of people. We just wanted water so they brought us a carafe of water. Waitress checked on us many times too.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We were visiting a relative in New Jersey and since we wanted typical american pancakes, she drove us to this diner which lies along the highway between New York and Bridgewater. We ended up going there twice within the same week! The waiters are polite and helpful. The food was amazingly tasty. We tried omelette, scrambled eggs, eggs benedict and of course their pancakes (both the regular ones and the ones with chocolate). The pancakes were big, fluffy and soft creating a feast in our mouth alongside the thick maple syrup! This diner has also a great variety of main courses and desserts (we could not try all of them of course!). I would definitely recommend it if you live in the area!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My family goes here pretty often because it's easy for everyone to get whatever they want. The staff is always cheerful and eager to help, and the menu has a wide variety. I recommend their breakfast platters.