“Sweetest staff!!”

Time to Eat
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Flemington, New Jersey, United States
“Sweetest staff!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

Last summer my best friend and I became regulars at this diner. We went every Tuesday for months. In October, my birthday ended up being on a Tuesday. I promised the staff that we would come after my "fancy" annual birthday dinner for dessert so that my best friend and I would still see them that Tuesday. When I walked in, they were so excited. They sat my family and friends and me down at a table unlike our usual, a booth by the counter, to fit more people. Soon after ordering coffees, a mob of people came out of the kitchen with a birthday cake, that said "Happy Birthday Alexis" on it, singing! Best birthday surprise ever! These people are the absolute sweetest. I highly recommend this diner. Great service, great people!

• Visited August 2013

Lebanon, New Jersey
1,096 restaurant reviews
“...and good service too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

I went at busy lunch time. Got a polite greeting on entry. People were waiting but not for long as the staff turned an empty table over in 2 minutes flat. They know what they are doing here. For best value for money, I recommend the sauerkraut hot dog - big and tasty for <$3. As another reviewer said, "Its what a diner should be."

• Visited October 2013
North Wildwood, New Jersey
“Just what a diner should be”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Time to Eat has everything a good diner needs: a large selection of menu items, large portions, good food and reasonable prices. I can only comment on breakfast - the eggs came with a generous plate of hash browns. No complaints with the oatmeal either.

• Visited September 2013
Millington, New Jersey
“Still The Best Diner In The Area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Since my last review, I've been back several times. The food, service and value is STILL the best in the area. On Fridays you can't miss with the Short Ribs! Wednesday is "Greek Day". The Greek Trio or the Grecian Kabobs are my favorites. Deserts are good and you can't go wrong with any of them. I still haven't seen two of my favorites from the Old Bridgewater Diner days: Fish Cakes over Spaghetti or Fish Cakes over Mac & Cheese( unless I'm missing them on the menu). The best servers are Tara and Jamie! These two ladies really know how to take care of their customers with excellent service! Lately with my foot in a cast the entire staff has been very accommodating to my needs.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank GlenS864
Hillsborough, NJ, USA
“Not terrible, but not great!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I basically eat here every once in a while because a friend of mine, who lives in an age restricted community where the food served at dinner is not terrific, loves the hamburgers which can be ordered rare because the diner grinds it own meat. She always orders a hamburger RARE and that is how it is served. I have never been wowed by anything here, but the cream of potato and leek soup served today was tasty and served hot which I appreciated. I will continue to visit this diner so my friend can enjoy her rare hamburger. Have never had a dessert here, but the offerings in the dessert case look quite tasty.

• Visited July 2013