“Very nice!”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Bridgewater
penelope1976
“Very nice!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Nice property, excellent restaurant, and the shuttle is very convenient if you are traveling on business.

It is also directly across the street from a mall, which gives you other options for food/stuff to do.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Goooooood. The other day more thay thế the same thing. The other day any of these days ago by the way, the only one that has been the most or a loved the the same time as well as a friend of mine, but I have a great time to time and money, and a half. The first thing

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank photoandreview
San Diego, California
Reviewed February 13, 2013

If you need to be in the Bridgewater area of NJ the Marriott is a great place! I only have good things to say. The hotel and rooms are well cared for, clean and relaxing. I have been either gold or platinum level with Marriott for the last few years and I have stayed at JW, Marriott, Renaissance, Residence Inn etc etc and I have NEVER ONCE had my profile preferences met. I have been wondering what the point even is. I know it's a silly thing BUT I am most impressed with the fact that when I walked into my room there were extra feather pillows on the bed, extra towels placed in the bathroom and a fridge had been brought in. Arriving at the hotel at 11:30pm it was nice to not have to call downstairs and request the items. This hotel obviously cares for it's guests and takes the time to look at requests!

The club lounge had a great selection for breakfast and the attendant the day we were there was awesome! She even gave us containers to bring stuff back to our room for the following days since the lounge was closed on the weekends.

So far this review has been geared toward me, so let's talk about hotel in general. Nice amenities including gym, business center, pool, club lounge, ample free parking and it's right across the street from a mall. A block off the highway (22) makes for very easy and convenient access. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and made us feel welcomed and cared for. The staff honestly made me feel like I was at a 5 star hotel, and without the attitude and snobby demeanor of such hotels. I recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place in this part of New Jersey.

Room Tip: Club level so you don't have to go out for breakfast.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
MN
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Typical renovated Marriott, clean rooms, comfy beds, generally quiet although I can sometimes hear TV or other noises from adjoining rooms. I've stayed here dozens of times in the past 2 years, and each time the staff is courtious and helpful, and I've never had a complaint. Room prices in the area tend to be high, so the price for this Marriott is in line yet a bit steep in my opinion. There's a small mall across the street and a larger mall a few blocks away.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The Bridgewater Marriott is one of my favorite properties. I stayed here frequently in 2009, 2010 and 2011 and recently returned after a year. The leadership team are still in place and greeted me like an old friend. As a frequent traveler I've stayed and many Marriott properties and this is one of the very best! The hotel is always immaculate and the staff are amazingly accomidating. The T-Bone's Steakhouse is top notch! You will not regret staying at this property!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the parking lot side.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed at the Bridgewater Marriott for 14 nights and I was very impressed. The staff were extremely polite and always willing to help. facilities were great, the gym had enough machines to accommodate people during rush hour, the business center was open 24/7, the pool is pretty decent as well. The hotel is walking distance from the Bridgewater commons, which was definitely an advantage ! I definitely know where to stay when I come back to Bridgewater !

• Stayed January 2013
Maryland
Reviewed January 16, 2013

The good stuff far outweighs the not so great stuff! We aren't from the area at all - we drove up from Maryland for my brother's wedding. It's a good area. There are restaurants and the Bridgewater Mall right there (you can walk). It was dark when we arrived; I wished I'd noticed there was a Maggiano's right across the street! Can't complain about the food at the hotel, though (I think it was called T-Bone or T-Bones). We sat in the bar and ordered from the restaurant menu. Food is a bit pricey but that's usually the case in hotels, right? It was good, though. We had a party of 9 people and everyone had something different - all good. The rooms are spacious and comfy. No fridge in the room, though, which would have been nice. My kids (11 and 5) loved the pool, and I have to say as far as hotel pools/fitness centers go, these were really nice. Big, clean, well stocked with towels, etc. The front desk staff were very accommodating. I'm sure we were a bit annoying - we asked for late check-out, and they said "how late do you need" and gave us what we asked for. We ended up changing that time twice (what with having 9 people and all), but each time they accommodated us without any sign of annoyance. Overall, I'd recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgewater
Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater
#1 of 5 in Branchburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bridgewater / Branchburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Bridgewater
Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg

Been to Bridgewater Marriott? Share your experiences!