“High Five Resto ...”

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High Five Resto ...”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good service, good / healthy food, clean & cozy resto ( wether @ Bridgewater Mall or Short Hills ), friendly and courteous staff even the Manager's. I do recommend this resto it's good also on your wallet ...

Visited October 2013

Somerset, New Jersey
“Family friendly with a nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Can't ever go wrong at CPK. Love the chopped salad and pizza. So glad this option is now in the Bridgewater, NJ Mall - my son really enjoyed it here! A bit pricey but the food is worth it.

Visited August 2013
Piscataway, New Jersey
“Food is always good, service always bad”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

CPK makes some great pizza and salad. Too bad the service is always SO bad. I tried a thin crust pizza with spinach and artichokes, which was excellent. However, the food took over 30 minutes to arrive. And we didnt see a waiter at all once it showed up.

• Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Mediocre at Best”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We decided to head over to the Bridgewater Commons mall to do some shopping and were starved. The food court is small so we decided to try California Pizza Kitchen. First off the utensils were dirty, and I had to wipe off my seat, which right off the bat was a big turn off. I ordered a grilled chicken salad with caramalized peaches and my spouse ordered a chef salad. Applebee's salads are better. My plate had tons of spinach with long stringy stems on them and hardly any other food. The waitress wasn't very nice and I couldn't wait to leave. I thought this was going to be a good place, but I was very disappointed. My spouse's salad was supposed to have artichokes and another vegetable in it and they were left out. Will never eat here again, definitely not worth it.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Alisa G
Bridgewater, NJ
“Stopped here because it had just opened”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stopped here one night after a long day to have what we hoped would be wonderful pizza and wonderful service...unfortunately it was neither...the pizza we ordered was smaller than a personal bar pie would be...we ended up getting another just to satisfy our appetite...the service was luke warm at best with many of the male wait staff being more interested in 2 attractive girls hanging out there than the 2 of us...the pie itself was average at best...I would have to say this place is wayyyy over rated...there is better pizza upstairs at the food court.

• Visited February 2013