“Always crowded always a wait...”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #19 of 97 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: American
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Always crowded always a wait...”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I hate this place. The food is all fried bar food and it's noisy as hell. That said, my teenage son and his friends absolutely love it here. My husband and his friends love it for games as well. I guess if you are watching a game with friends it's fun. Looking for great food, obviously you wouldn't come here. Wings are good, not great. Hot is out of control...medium is HOT.

Visited January 2013

Piscataway, New Jersey
“Not My Cup of Tea”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I should start by admitting that I am by no means a sports fan & I particularly don’t like football, but I have enjoyed other sports bars. This was not one of them. As a treat for my husband, we stopped in after a shopping trip to Bridgewater Commons Mall. He was craving wings and so we thought what better place. His wings were satisfactory but not great. My salad with grilled chicken was nearly inedible though we did end up getting another order of wings which were fine. Also my daughter really enjoyed the hot pretzel appetizer & was entertained for a time with all the tv’s. If you are looking for a sports bar atmosphere with okay food and drink, this would be your place. Yet if you want a little something more like some creative food selections (well prepared), wait staff with a bit of personality and better value, skip it.

• Visited February 2012
Plainfield, New Jersey
“Movie and Food”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Went to see a movie for the early evening and then decided to stop at WildWings to get some food because I know so many people who love hot food. I am not a fine so I always order everything mild, but their mild is still like eating fire to me.

NEWARK, NJ
“1st time and loved it”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Due to my lil sisters bday party,I had to try this place out. Omg the wings are so good! Its so many varieties u wouldn't know what to try. We ordered 100 with 10 different flavors. The honey bbq are amazing n the parmesan, oh wait n the so darn hot u can't eat them lol! Make sure u order the ultimate nachos. The fries are the best I ever had. The come with salt and vinegar but u can get them plain. The burgers are good and the wraps are as well. I never saw a place where everything is good. I have not one complaint. They even taste great the next day...... If u do reheat them place them in the oven on 350 for about 10-15 minutes. So do good.... The microwave makes them tough n chewy

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Normal Fare”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

If you want a place for a quick bite with normal menu selections, this would be an appropriate choice. Caesar salads, wraps, wings.... No particular options stood out on the menu. We were there on Thursday football night. Lots of people watching the game enjoying the $3 Coors and .60 cent wings. Caitlyn was our waitress...very friendly and efficient. Having a conversation or hearing the server is the biggest drawback for me. Constantly saying "What?" finally became just shaking heads and waiting till we all left to say what we wanted to say. High school to thirties is the crowd with lots of energy and lots of floor food and trash. Don't touch the underside of the tables.

• Visited October 2012