“There is something missing on this place”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #22 of 104 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Olive Garden always carry good food, it is a nice restaurant. for my taste prices are little on the high side.

You can always enjoy the food in a good environment, clean and with nice attentions.

I cant tell how i felt but there is something missing in the link between service, place and food. there is some kind of magic missing, maybe some music, maybe decoration, cant tell.

sorry because this review might be aereal for many people, im not taking a change to say bad things about any place as everybody should be working hard doing their best, Im not picky either but being in others olive Gardens, at teh exit my wife made a commentary similar to my thoughts and i was wondering, is something so evident?

Food was not bad, my pasta as always al dente. some shrimp my wife had were on the high sour level, really awful to try more than two tails.

Again, restaurant is not bad, but something, some joy is kind of missing, is like they were not enthusiastics on what they are doing

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Ordered a meal to go and was told it would be ready in 20 minutes. When I arrived, 15 minutes later, I had to wait an additional 15 minutes. While waiting, a couple came up asking for a gift card. When my food came out, the girl waited on the couple for the gift card instead of offering my food first. Once I paid, I then had to request the drink I ordered. By the time I made it back to the hotel, my meal was cold and I had to reheat.

1  Thank Fishinfish
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Can't believe the other reviews. We just happened to notice it when we were about half way to our destination and always having good luck with Olive Garden, we swung in off the highway for lunch. Friendly to the Nth degree and we do marvel at how Olive Garden must train their staff as we've been in Olive Gardens from Vermont to Florida and never been disappointed. They greeted us as cheerful and friendly as you can get. Usually we get only three of those wonderful garlic bread sticks but this waiter brought five. All quickly consumed. Service was prompt and efficient with the waiter checking back to make sure we had enough water or might need anything. Feel the quality and pricing is worth it considering it's far superior to a mediocre sandwich at a fast food place for not much more money.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have been to several different Olive Garden locations. I don't recall disliking anything that I ordered. Everything led to a great dining experience. All I really want to say is: Olive Garden's garlic bread: Yum Yum Yum Yum Yummyyyyyy

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Stopped here for dinner while on a road trip. The specials are attractively priced and good value. Dessert offerings with the specials for dinner are limited. But good price. However, the chicken parm had to be returned to the kitchen because it was so overcooked it needed a saw to cut into. however, server and manager quickly replaced with a substitute. We come for the salad and the bread sticks; the food is average and not really Italian other than the fact that they put red or creamy sauces on things. Something is missing here, either staffing problems or management. Our, server however,graduating this month from RUTGERS U was excellent in all ways and in part made up for the otherwise uneventful dining experience.