All reviews full kitchen basketball court living room front desk fire pit main building no elevator long stay flights of stairs third floor baseball tournament diamond nation special thanks an extended stay home away from home omelet pleasant stay
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Two nights at the Hyatt. I hated walking in the dark when my door would not open both nights. The guy kicked it open for me. I walked in the dark to the front office because the parking lot overhead light was out both nights. I expected these things to be repaired by the second night.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
ElizabethH4009, General Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Dear helenjacobsonrn,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback.
We will ensure your concerns are corrected for you and our other guests.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We had stay in Hyatt House for about 6 weeks in room 523..The service by staff at front desk, for maintenance, house keeping and breakfast was excellent...I would love to come again if I land in Bridgewater again. Ivan, and others the maintenance guy gave us a good service when ever asked. Andrew and Sarika at front desk was also friendly and polite when ever we contacted. Thank u guys for giving us wonderful stay...

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear Pooja S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our goal is to make every guest’s stay unique and also make them feel like they are home away from home. We are happy to hear that we accomplished that with you based on your review. Please remember you are always welcome anytime and do not need a reason to visit us. I have passed on your kind commendations to all the staff member you mentioned above.

We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

I have stayed here multiple times over the past 2 years due to commuting for work. The service has declined considerably over that time. The staff work on their time, not yours. There are multiple other options in the area. I plan to use these in the future and would recommend the same.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Dear Richoh99,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your stay was less than perfect. Please contact me directly at 908-725-0800 if you would like to discuss your stay.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Good value for your money... great for large families where you can do the two bedroom suite... very convenient.Decent variety at the breakfast buffet.some language barriers with the housekeeping staff - but overall good experience.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear gurleen S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your kind words.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

The design of this hotel is very strange as the stairs are all on the outside of the buildings and there is no elevator. I wish I had known this before I was given the top floor (3rd) in 110 degree weather. No one to help with the bags...or at least no one offered. Having to lug my luggage up the three flights of stairs was unpleasant to say the least.
Breakfast was good but other food was very limited. There is nothing in walking distance.
I wouldn't stay here for business again. There is a pool so if you have kids, you may like it.

Room Tip: Ground floor if stairs are a problem
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business

Dear ac1510,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback.

Our hotel has individual buildings with exterior entrances which gives our location a resort feel. I do apologize that we did not offer to assist you with your luggage after being assigned a 3rd floor room.
Please reach out to me directly the next time your plans bring you back to bridgewater.