“Very nice place”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Bridgewater
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Very nice place”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

It is a very modern and comfortable place to stay. It is place for friends to spend their weekend together. There are bbq, swimming pools, play ground surrounded by their houses. Most of the families there are using those stuffs.

Room Tip: If you are having fun with your friends, you should choose rooms facing the play ground. If you have...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank lostrainbow

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Korean first
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on business. (Didn't have a choice). When my manager booked the rooms for all of us, they told him he had to book a minimum of 3 nights when he clearly stated I only needed 2 nights. What hotel does that?? When I called the first night to tell them I won't be there since I was coming in the next day and only for 2 nights, they told me it was past 3 PM and they cannot cancel it and still have to pay for it. I arrived the next day around 8:30 PM after a long drive from upstate NY, being in meetings all day, and just tired and sleepy, only to find a little confusion at the front desk of them canceling my entire stay. The front desk receptionist however was very pleasant and was able to booked me 2 nights again. Shocking part, off the street rate was cheaper than the corp rate, which defeats the purpose of my company making us stay there. In any case, this is set up more like a motel. I was in the 3rd building from the main building, on the 2 floor and no where near the other 4 ppl I was with. I was uncomfortable walking that far at night not to mention lug my suitcase up 2 flights of stairs. From there on things got better. The suite (2bd) was very spacious and clean. Modern comfortable furniture and a full kitchen, and the TV has plenty of choices to watch. Would have been perfect for a family stay not necessarily business. The next morning it rained, so walking to the main building for breakfast sucked. Nothing my hair appreciated that's for sure. Breakfast was good ( sufficient /nothing special). Enough seating. Pleasant staff. Good food temperature and good variety. That night, we got to hang out outside and then in the lobby ( because the bar closes at 10), which was ok. The hotel has plenty of parking. This hotel can be so much more if only the buildings were connected, and it had an elevator, oh wait, and there was no minimum numbers of nights.

Stayed June 2014
Sarah S, Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We apologize that your stay was not 100% up to your standards. If you would like to discuss anything further, please feel free to contact me at 908-725-0800. Also, if you do choose to stay with us in the future, please contact me or any member or our staff and we will be happy with setting you up with a room with your location preference. We're glad you enjoyed our breakfast, rooms and our staff treated you well.
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for 4 nights, while on a business trip in the Northeast. The hotel is a garden apartment style and the suite I was in had a complete equipped kitchen. For me, the kitchen was absolutely fantastic, since I travel extensively and I try to eat health meals while on the road. The 1 bedroom apartment I had was furnished with nice modern furniture. Place was super clean. Staff was very helpful and courteous and the breakfast that was included was excellent. The only thing I did not like about the hotel, was that I had some noisy neighbors staying next door and was able to hear them carrying on at times if I was in my bedroom. Other than that, my stay was very pleasant and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Sarah S, Assistant General Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will come stay with us again! We love feedback from our guests and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on providing a clean, comfortable room and excellent customer service. I do apologize for the noisy neighbors and hope it did not affect your stay too much. If this is ever an issue in the future, please do no hesitate to contact the Front Desk who will be happy to assist in fixing the situation. Can't wait to have you back!
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We stayed for 2 nights here in their Trio 2 BR suites. It was comfortable and clean, not luxurious, and the price was right. It's very convenient for families who want a full kitchen. We used both bedrooms and the sleeper sofa in the living room, so it was quite economical. The breakfast was fabulous! We enjoyed the omelet bar - the cook makes the omelet to your specs with choices of fresh mushrooms, spinach, ham, onion, red pepper, tomatoes. They also have egg white-only omelets. Other breakfast options, over the course of our 2 night stay, included hot (pancakes, scrambled eggs, ham, bacon, French toast, oatmeal) and cold (cereal, fruit, yogurt, bread, English muffins, donuts, bagels) offerings, as well as juice, milk, coffee, tea. This was one of the best included-breakfast options we've had and we always try to get places that include breakfast. The hotel is right on Route 22 so if you want to be near everything in Bridgewater, it was a good location. Just so you are aware, the hotel is located in buildings throughout its campus so you may have to walk or drive to the main guest house with the breakfast, their little guest market, fitness and business area and front desk. Rooms are facing outdoors so no interior hallways, almost like an appt set-up WITHOUT elevators. Since we had our elderly parents with us, we were sure to ask for a room close to the main building and not on the third floor. The type of suite we requested was not available on the ground floor. So if you need these type of accommodations, be sure to call the hotel ahead and request it.

Room Tip: Be sure to call the hotel ahead and request accommodations such as being closer to the main building...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Sarah S, Assistant General Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel! We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We take pride in providing a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. Also, so glad to hear that you loved our complimentary breakfast and our omelet bar!

We hope to have you back again soon!

Medellin, Colombia
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I picked on Hotwire bridge water nj and was selected to stay at Hyatt House. Never staying here before for the price I said what the heck. From the minute we arrived we loved the place. It's basically a 1 bedroom apartment. Pool open with hot tub during summer months and hot tub. Jacuzzi same. Gym open 24-7. Business center. Room has two tv's and everything but washer dryer in room. Gorgeous glass shower. Sofa pulls out to second bed. They have two and three bedrooms as well. Free breakfast at dinner includes egg station. Was better then most. Both my kids only want to stay here now. Only wigs would be indoor hotub and maybe a social bathroom. But out of 5-7 hotels I stay in nj this is there favorite.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you so much for your great review! It is great to hear you and your family were so pleased with our rooms and amenities. We are so glad that we are your favorite hotel in the area-that really means a lot.

We can't wait to have you and the kids back again!

Oeiras, Portugal
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Good price for a standard suite. Not luxurious, but very practical for the business travel.
Good breakfast, poor food service otherwise.
You must have a car, otherwise you are stuck.
Summary: it delivers on its promises and gives you a lower price alternative to other hotels in the area

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us!

We are very glad that you found our suites comfortable and practical. This is what we aim to achieve for our business travelers. I apologize that you found our service not up to your expectations. We truly value your honest feedback about that.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the area!

Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 21, 2014

My daughter had a dance competition in the area. We picked this property because of the Hyatt name. It lived up to expectations! We checked in late due to the competition. They were cheerful and helpful even at 11pm! They helped us find a place to get a bite to eat and the check in process was easy. The room was just as described on the internet. It was clean and well kept. The only draw back is the stairs to the rooms. The breakfast buffet was delicious with lots of choices. The staff was great. A+ service!

Room Tip: If you can get a room in the main building...the breakfast is convenient. Otherwise you have to wal...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgewater
HYATT house Branchburg
Bridgewater Marriott
#4 of 6 in Bridgewater
Hampton Inn & Suites Bridgewater
Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg

Been to HYATT house Bridgewater? Share your experiences!