“Very Comfortable Stay”

HYATT house Bridgewater
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Bridgewater
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for 4 nights, while on a business trip in the Northeast. The hotel is a garden apartment style and the suite I was in had a complete equipped kitchen. For me, the kitchen was absolutely fantastic, since I travel extensively and I try to eat health meals while on the road. The 1 bedroom apartment I had was furnished with nice modern furniture. Place was super clean. Staff was very helpful and courteous and the breakfast that was included was excellent. The only thing I did not like about the hotel, was that I had some noisy neighbors staying next door and was able to hear them carrying on at times if I was in my bedroom. Other than that, my stay was very pleasant and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Sarah S, Assistant General Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will come stay with us again! We love feedback from our guests and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on providing a clean, comfortable room and excellent customer service. I do apologize for the noisy neighbors and hope it did not affect your stay too much. If this is ever an issue in the future, please do no hesitate to contact the Front Desk who will be happy to assist in fixing the situation. Can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We stayed for 2 nights here in their Trio 2 BR suites. It was comfortable and clean, not luxurious, and the price was right. It's very convenient for families who want a full kitchen. We used both bedrooms and the sleeper sofa in the living room, so it was quite economical. The breakfast was fabulous! We enjoyed the omelet bar - the cook makes the omelet to your specs with choices of fresh mushrooms, spinach, ham, onion, red pepper, tomatoes. They also have egg white-only omelets. Other breakfast options, over the course of our 2 night stay, included hot (pancakes, scrambled eggs, ham, bacon, French toast, oatmeal) and cold (cereal, fruit, yogurt, bread, English muffins, donuts, bagels) offerings, as well as juice, milk, coffee, tea. This was one of the best included-breakfast options we've had and we always try to get places that include breakfast. The hotel is right on Route 22 so if you want to be near everything in Bridgewater, it was a good location. Just so you are aware, the hotel is located in buildings throughout its campus so you may have to walk or drive to the main guest house with the breakfast, their little guest market, fitness and business area and front desk. Rooms are facing outdoors so no interior hallways, almost like an appt set-up WITHOUT elevators. Since we had our elderly parents with us, we were sure to ask for a room close to the main building and not on the third floor. The type of suite we requested was not available on the ground floor. So if you need these type of accommodations, be sure to call the hotel ahead and request it.

Room Tip: Be sure to call the hotel ahead and request accommodations such as being closer to the main building...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Sarah S, Assistant General Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel! We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We take pride in providing a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. Also, so glad to hear that you loved our complimentary breakfast and our omelet bar!

We hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I picked on Hotwire bridge water nj and was selected to stay at Hyatt House. Never staying here before for the price I said what the heck. From the minute we arrived we loved the place. It's basically a 1 bedroom apartment. Pool open with hot tub during summer months and hot tub. Jacuzzi same. Gym open 24-7. Business center. Room has two tv's and everything but washer dryer in room. Gorgeous glass shower. Sofa pulls out to second bed. They have two and three bedrooms as well. Free breakfast at dinner includes egg station. Was better then most. Both my kids only want to stay here now. Only wigs would be indoor hotub and maybe a social bathroom. But out of 5-7 hotels I stay in nj this is there favorite.

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you so much for your great review! It is great to hear you and your family were so pleased with our rooms and amenities. We are so glad that we are your favorite hotel in the area-that really means a lot.

We can't wait to have you and the kids back again!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Good price for a standard suite. Not luxurious, but very practical for the business travel.
Good breakfast, poor food service otherwise.
You must have a car, otherwise you are stuck.
Summary: it delivers on its promises and gives you a lower price alternative to other hotels in the area

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us!

We are very glad that you found our suites comfortable and practical. This is what we aim to achieve for our business travelers. I apologize that you found our service not up to your expectations. We truly value your honest feedback about that.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the area!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

My daughter had a dance competition in the area. We picked this property because of the Hyatt name. It lived up to expectations! We checked in late due to the competition. They were cheerful and helpful even at 11pm! They helped us find a place to get a bite to eat and the check in process was easy. The room was just as described on the internet. It was clean and well kept. The only draw back is the stairs to the rooms. The breakfast buffet was delicious with lots of choices. The staff was great. A+ service!

Room Tip: If you can get a room in the main building...the breakfast is convenient. Otherwise you have to wal...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This was a work trip with two of us booked in separate rooms but asked to be close. When we checked in it was easy to see they only had one employee working. We were first shocked that while a Hyatt (which I am brand loyal to) this was set up a like a motel - all the doors opening to the outside.

We were given our rooms that were in separate buildings, when we went back and asked again if we could be closer, they found us two new rooms right next door to each other. We made the trek again out to our rooms and my room had clearly been smoked in. It was overwhelming - back up to the front desk (you had to drive it was so far), then to be moved a 2nd time.

When we got into our final rooms, they were nice, clean and great. Just wish we knew it was Motel style - for two women traveling we would have preferred a hotel for safety reasons.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Normally I stay at the Bridgewater Marriot (Commonsway) - conveniently located accross the mall, however relatively expensive. This time I was booked at teh Hyatt House and it was 2/3 of the price, breakfast and internet included in the rate. The rooms are large, with a living room, small kitchenet and sleepibng room. In good state. I liked that they had a walk in showeer, rather than a shower in bathtube that is way to small to bath in.
Friendly service. You can have a drink & simple meal or snack. The gym is nicely renovated and they have a nice garden and swimming pool - it was covered with snow, but in the summer would be nice.
5 minutes drive from the mall.
I'll come back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgewater
Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater
#2 of 5 in Branchburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bridgewater / Branchburg
3 mi away
Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg

Been to HYATT house Bridgewater? Share your experiences!