I've been staying at this location (back when it was Summerfield Suites) for a decade, so I already knew not to expect elevators. I choose the property because it's close by to work, features spacious and quiet rooms, offers a decent breakfast including made-to-order omelette, and (theoretically) provides free shuttle service.
On the latter, however, during a three-day stay only ONCE was I able to use the van and the other times had to call a taxi. I realize that some companies put large numbers of employees at the hotel, and this can completely consume the van, but it would be nice to be able to depend a bit more on the service, or tie a shuttle reservation into my booking.
Given the fact that the hotel is not within walking distance of any restaurants, if the shuttle is also not an option, renting a car is the only way to go. Considering this added expense plus the room rate and what you don't get for that, I can't offer better than an average rating.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your HYATT house Bridgewater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Bridgewater Hotel Bridgewater
- Summerfield Suites Bridgewater
- Hyatt Bridgewater
- Bridgewater Summerfield Suites
- Bridgewater Hyatt Summerfield Suites