Hyatt House is an interesting setup. The layout really is more like an apartment/condo setup with separate buildings and a central check-in and eating area.
While this would not have been my first choice, I was traveling on business and had to stay here. The check-in process was smooth, but my first impression was that the lobby was out of date and very "motel" like. It was bitter cold out, so the walk to my room (on the 3rd floor) was not that pleasant. The rooms all face outside, so lights and noise can have an effect.
The rooms themselves were nice. Recently updated, there is a seating area, kitchen and bedroom. Once I kicked the heat up, it was actually quite comfortable. I did not make use of too many things as I was there for a quick overnight. The amenities (shampoo, soap) were sub-par in my opinion.
Up early the next morning and headed back to the main building for breakfast. My first thought was "wow, this would really stink if it was raining out.....". Luckily for me, it was just bitter cold. Breakfast was nothing special at all. In fact, I began to wonder why I (well, my company) was paying $160 for a one night stay. The hot food items were really awful and so I stuck with the fruit (was not fresh), juice, toast and coffee.
Sorry I can't provide a more thorough review, but this was all I could muster up....not very exciting.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your HYATT house Bridgewater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Bridgewater Hotel Bridgewater
- Summerfield Suites Bridgewater
- Hyatt Bridgewater
- Bridgewater Summerfield Suites
- Bridgewater Hyatt Summerfield Suites