HYATT house Bridgewater
GardenInn.com
$127
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$132
$118
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

Sunset Motel(Branchburg)
$92
$69
$130
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Free cancellation until 06/01
$139
$139
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Free cancellation until 06/01
$63
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courtliving roommain buildingfire pitgallery hostno elevatordiamond nationflights of stairslong stayan extended staythird floorspecial thankstaking carehome away from homeomelettepleasant stay
Reviewed September 24, 2012

What a great place! The rooms are equipped with full kitchens, free WiFi and there's an awesome - free - breakfast buffet. I had a minor reservation-related problem, which was handled beautifully by the front desk staff. Kudos for the huge rooms, which are well-appointed, and the delicious breakfast. I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: September 2012
Howard_Spellman, General Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear notmdnp,

Thank you so much for your response. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel! I do apologize for any mix up with your reservation, but was glad to see that we were able to correct it quickly for you. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stayed this past weekend for a family wedding. Hotel was clean, pool was smaller than expected but the kids enjoyed themselves. I really like the fact that the rooms were made to accommodate families by having enough beds (we had two queens and a sleeper sofa). Bathrooms are on the small side but functional. Breakfast offered many choices, all was fresh and hot.

The transportation to and from the Bridgewater Manor (where the wedding was) was conveniently made by the wedding party. Unfortunately, they only offered one time to depart and one time to return. The air conditioning on the bus (charter size) that was used for the bulk of the guests was broken. After spending time getting ready, hair, make up, etc., all was undone in the 15 minute sauna of a bus ride (over 90 degrees on bus). Guests who missed the bus were afforded a trip in an air conditioned hotel van (winners!).

Some of the guests were ready to leave the party at 11:30pm but had to wait for the bus to come back at 12:30. While we knew the pick up time before leaving the hotel, we did not make alternate arrangements to get back. Big mistake! When I called the hotel and requested an early pick up, the person on the phone suggested that the bus would be there in 15 minutes or so. I asked for a van and he was non-committal. 45 minutes later, the bus and two vans showed up. We quickly tried to hop into a van and were told it was for the wedding party only. I later overheard the van drivers stating, "Load the bus first, we don't want to be making trips back and forth." Guess what? The bride, groom and entire wedding party came on the big bus and the vans went back EMPTY!

Even though I didn't arrange or pay for the transportation we were offered, I still believe that Hyatt fell short here. It was not in line with my past Hyatt experiences and not what I expected. At the minimum, they could have offered to call a taxi for us!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face basketball court/pool.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Howard_Spellman, General Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Dear vscavo,

I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with the shuttle service. We contracted an outside company due to the size of the group. I wil definitely express my dissatisfaction with their service and think twice about using them again in the future. We unfortunately don't have drivers scheduled late, so it was not possible for us to pick you up early. However, the offer to call you a cab was definitely reasonable. I will speak to my staff to make sure they are doing their best to take care of such requests. I hope that you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Stayed there for 2 weeks in 2008 on a business trip to the USA. Nice place but away from the main county.

Room Tip: I stayed in a service apartment which was fully equiped.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Howard_Spellman, General Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you so much for your response. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed here for a few days while playing in a tournament and loved this place! Clean...updated...and kid friendly. Breakfast was good and lunch(social hour) was nice. Rooms were very comfy and staff was friendly. Would recommend and stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for first floor if needed.....no elevators
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Howard_Spellman, General Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Dear baseballma,

Thank you for your comments about your stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit! We hope to see you again for the next tournament.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

The only negative to this place is as others have said, there is no elevator so if you have a lot of luggage and are on the 3rd floor it could be a problem.

Otherwise, this was my first time staying at a Hyatt property and I really enjoyed it. I was only there for two nights, but would stay again anytime. The rooms are newly renovated and are very inviting and comfortable. The bathrooms are great as well. They even provide toothpaste which is a nice touch since I seem to forget that so often when I travel :) The front desk people were always friendly and nice, including helping me understand 'jughandles' in crazy New Jersey. The breakfast was nice as was the happy hour. All in all I really enjoyed it and would recommend it. The only suggestion I would have to them is to check their doors - mine did not automatically close I had to push it to ensure it closed - several times I would realize it was cracked. Since the rooms open to the outside if you aren't in the main building, that was a little scary.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Dear WorkTraveler_9,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.