HYATT house Bridgewater
$139
$139
Residence Inn
$63
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courtliving roommain buildingfire pitgallery hostno elevatordiamond nationflights of stairslong stayan extended staythird floorspecial thankstaking carehome away from homeomelettepleasant stay
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed here for a few days while playing in a tournament and loved this place! Clean...updated...and kid friendly. Breakfast was good and lunch(social hour) was nice. Rooms were very comfy and staff was friendly. Would recommend and stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for first floor if needed.....no elevators
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Howard_Spellman, General Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Dear baseballma,

Thank you for your comments about your stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit! We hope to see you again for the next tournament.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

The only negative to this place is as others have said, there is no elevator so if you have a lot of luggage and are on the 3rd floor it could be a problem.

Otherwise, this was my first time staying at a Hyatt property and I really enjoyed it. I was only there for two nights, but would stay again anytime. The rooms are newly renovated and are very inviting and comfortable. The bathrooms are great as well. They even provide toothpaste which is a nice touch since I seem to forget that so often when I travel :) The front desk people were always friendly and nice, including helping me understand 'jughandles' in crazy New Jersey. The breakfast was nice as was the happy hour. All in all I really enjoyed it and would recommend it. The only suggestion I would have to them is to check their doors - mine did not automatically close I had to push it to ensure it closed - several times I would realize it was cracked. Since the rooms open to the outside if you aren't in the main building, that was a little scary.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Dear WorkTraveler_9,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I stayed for eight weeks recently. The staff were terrific and the hotel was very comfortable and clean. Housekeeping was very diligent. The breakfasts were great as were the weekday dinners.
A special shout out to Sean, Roshonda, Luis, Vic, Stephen and Howard, housekeeping, kitchen and dining room staff, et al. Thank you making my stay there so pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Dear enjaykay,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us! We are glad you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area. Best of luck!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

It's on route 22 east, about 35 mins from Newark Airport. Though the entrance is likely to be neglected, the hotel is really nice. It's very clean, quiet and spacious. Definitely it'll be my choice if I'll come here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Gavin0198
Howard_Spellman, General Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Thank you so much for your response. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Stayed at hotel while at a tournament at Diamond Nation. Had a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite. Very spacious room. The boys all enjoyed the basketball courts..even after playing baseball at the tournament all day.

Only con I would say was the fact that there was no elevators....especially when having to carry heavy coolers up 3 flights of stairs.

Room was clean.

Would recommend

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank amy m
Howard_Spellman, General Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Thank you so much for your response. We are very glad that you enjoyed your visit with us and hope you have the chance to stay with us again!