“I approve”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Food is pretty good and it's consistent every time you go. The portions are sizable - I couldn't even finish a lunch portion. Hosts and waiters are all polite and friendly.

1  Thank iamJESSaying

Reviewed October 29, 2013

A few coworkers and I went for some drinks and apps after work. As far as cheesecake factories go this is my favorite. It's cozy and they work hard to make you feel welcome.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I can say we are regulars @ any Cheesecake resto's ( Bridgewater, Menlo Park, Short Hills even outside the tri-State area ) ... twice or three X a week, bcuz I like the food (lots of choices & even the servings, good ambience & etc. ) but there's one visit that triggered me thinking ooppss ... i don't deserved that kind of SERVICE. All I can say is, it was BAD!

1  Thank BijouVon
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We were here on business and there were 20 people in the party. The service was impeccable. I really enjoyed the atmosphere. The food was pretty good. The salmon was very good. The filet was also really tasty. Their is so many things on the menu, there is no way you can't find something very good on the menu.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food is not bad, the prices are dent, but the cheesecakes are the only reason why I'd go 30 minutes out to eat here.