“Delicious”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited Cheesecake Factory for his bday and it went excellent. Food is super good and huge portions. Service is great and very friendly and the best part are the cheesecakes, so many variety, delicious and very affordable prices. We hope to be back soon for another awesome experience. Thank you CF

• Visited June 2013

New Jersey
“Watch out for the chicken!!! I got terribly sick!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I frequent the Cheesecake Factory in Short Hills, Wayne (Willowbrook) and Paramus (Riverside). I also visit them every so often when traveling. I love their large menu, they have something for everyone. But at my last visit I ordered a chicken dish, and so did my mother in-law. My sister in-laws and daughter both got non-chicken items. My mother in-law and I both got very ill for 24 hours. We were so disappointed, this has never happened at anyother Cheesecake Factory location.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank travel4life823
McLean, Virginia
“Never got a chance”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

What went wrong??? They won't take reservations, but told us to come on in, it shouldn't be much of a wait. We arrived around 5:30 PM and were told that the wait was 1 1/2 hours for a table for three. The place was very loud and no place to conveniently wait. I will never go back to this place.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Judy H
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This place just cracks me up. Their menus are so big, you need page numbers. We have tried a lot of selections. Not a dud one so far. The line, however, can be pretty miserable. 60-90 min waits can occur.

Visited March 2013
WORCESTER
“Typical Cheesecake Factory experience, very good.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I always enjoy the Cheesecake factory. This was my first time at the Bridgewater one and I was happy. Same beautiful decor, same great food and service. I also really enjoyed their mudslide.

• Visited March 2013