“Never got a chance”

Ranked #4 of 104 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

What went wrong??? They won't take reservations, but told us to come on in, it shouldn't be much of a wait. We arrived around 5:30 PM and were told that the wait was 1 1/2 hours for a table for three. The place was very loud and no place to conveniently wait. I will never go back to this place.

1  Thank Judy H

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This place just cracks me up. Their menus are so big, you need page numbers. We have tried a lot of selections. Not a dud one so far. The line, however, can be pretty miserable. 60-90 min waits can occur.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I always enjoy the Cheesecake factory. This was my first time at the Bridgewater one and I was happy. Same beautiful decor, same great food and service. I also really enjoyed their mudslide.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We have eaten here several times and have found it to be consistently excellent. Portions are ample enough to take some home for a light lunch or snack.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Reasonable prices and fun atmosphere with an outstanding array of pies to tempt any imagination. Worth a try!