“Wonderful food and service”
Review of Milano Grille - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Milano Grille
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Loved the food. Loved the service. Great place! We ordered a bunch of meals and split between my friends and everything I tasted was delicious!!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Went in on a weekday evening for dinner. Only a few other parties in the place. Food was good, quality Italian dishes. The food is traditional Italian dishes. Service was friendly. The person working the front, offered some complimentary desert and gave us a gift certificate for the next time we come in. Overall I would recommend someone go there if they are looking for a mid priced, traditional Italian-american meal.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

1 Regular Stromboli Small $ 9.95
Subtotal $ 23.80
Tax $ 1.67
Total $ 25.47

A simple order like this took them more than 2 HOURS to deliver!!!!!
French fries was the worst I ever tasted, I ordered them for my 4 year old kid, that start crying after tasted the first (and last) one.
The deserts apart from the fact that they were tiny (for their price) they were crap. I found better at the discount on shop rite.
Stromboli was of course cold and unable to eat.

They call me at 7:50 pm to inform me that the delivery is going to be here in 25 minutes, after i called got at 8:40 they told me that its going to be here in 2 minutes, and they asked me for my address again (keep in mind that I ordered online) I asked in return for them to tell me what address they had, and it was the correct one.
At 9:12 when I called again and told them that I want to cancel the order, the guy on the phone apologized and said that they will bring it free of charge. BTW I ate already something else at home. The delivery guy was really polite and I felt sorry for him, especially after he apologized and left the cold food free of charge. The kid called me about 5 minutes latter telling me that his boss told him that he will pay for the order or he would have to come back by my house and get paid for the order with some sort of discount for the delay. I didn't want the food at the first place not after 2 hours!!! Stay away!!!

1  Thank George G
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We recently celebrated my daughter's birthday dinner at the Milano Grille after purchasing a Groupon discount coupon. Our host was very welcoming and the atmosphere pleasant. The menu offered a good selection of entrees and the food was indeed delicious. We enjoyed a leisurely meal, nothing is rushed here. Portions were adequate although my husband, being Italian, was expecting larger portions. Service was very prompt and accommodating. We brought a bottle of wine, which was opened, poured, and chilled for us. When we requested the bottle be left at the table with us, our server provided an ice bucket. Although this is a bit of a drive for us, we will be returning again.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Been to Milano Grill over a dozen times in the past 18 months. Food is always excellent and the choices varied. Good early bird specials (even on Friday's) for those who can get there before 6PM. Only very minor complaint is that the service can get a little slow on crowded nights, but the staff is very pleasant and professional. Family run and highly recommended.

1  Thank md621