“Mostly good”

Got a photo?
Add it.
T-Bone
Cuisines: American
Description: Restaurant is within Marriott's Bridgewater. We found it outstanding, carefully prepared cuisine, plus experienced wait staff.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I've eaten here a few times while staying at the hotel. The prices are quite high, but the audience is a bit captive since there's not much nearby. Burgers are good, soup is good, breakfast huge and tasty. If budget is not a concern, then I'd give it 4 stars.
My one major complaint and the reason for my average rating: $14 for 2 tiny crab cakes? The first time I ordered them I thought it was a mistake - thin, greasy, small and limp with no chunks of crab, just little wispy shreds. I figured a new guy was cooking that night. The second time I ordered, I realized that this is NOT the place to order crab cakes. My mistake.
Most of the food is really quite nice, if pricy, but crab cakes should be taken off the menu, or revamped completely. Many higher end restaurants offer a much larger, tastier crab cake with big chunks of crab for less money. I'd be willing to pay the $14 if the quality was there. Chef - please!

There are newer reviews for T-Bone

Reviewed January 16, 2013

The food there is fabulous! They have lots to choose from. There is a bar menu and a restaurant menu. Breakfast in the morning is really good. They have everything you might want (hot food, cold food, made-to-order food) and we had a great time with their juicer! I loved it, and my kids drank it! They had cut up carrots, squash, etc. plus fruits like apple, melons, lemon...and you could make it in a second. Friendly staff, comfortable seating.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We had an outstanding dinner here. This is one of the best restaurants that we’ve been to recently and clearly the best Marriott restaurant. We were seated at a booth, the lighting was low and the room was quiet. It was a great experience.

We both had the Tbones House Salad with the Bibb lettuce. It was nicely presented and delicious. My wife then had the Brodetto Seafood Stew for her entrée. She enjoyed it. Unlike a Cioppino it had less broth and it was a flavorful vegetable tomato broth. I had the Seared Ahi Tuna which was two wedges of ahi tuna pan seared with a crust light and dark sesame seeds. It was served with Asian slaw, sweet soy and tobiko caviar. It was wonderful..

The service was quiet and attentive.

We both had an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Ate dinner here most nights during my stay. Service was very slow, but pleasant. Food quality was very good, and though probably expensive by local market standards, not bad compared to NY.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We ate here for our anniversary and had an EXCELLENT experience from the time we walked in the door until the time we left. They even called us the next day to see how our dinner went!? I was truly touched by the wonderful treatment given by the staff. The food was spectacular! Our filets were cooked to perfection! The salad and mac and cheese are to die for. Desserts...forget about it...unbelievable! Besides being a little pricey, but worth every penny might I add...this was one of the best anniversary dinners we have ever had and I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!