“wow..fast and tasty”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Had a tasty and reasonably priced dinner.Our appetizer, salt and pepper shrimp would have been better with a dipping sauce.But this was compensated by Superb Green curry,#65(some kind of flat noodles with chicken) and cashew chicken.Spice level 4 was just right for us.We are used to eating medium spicy in other Thai restaurants.Service was exemplary and very attentive.Icing on cake was coconut creme brule!The decor was nice for a laid back strip mall.Will go back again and again!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

My wife and I order Thai food from here probably 2 times a week. The food is always amazing and priced very well. Their curry dishes are superb and many of their chef's specials are delicious. I love the jurd woon sen soup and the ped nor mai duck dish as well as mas-a-mun curry and gang dang (red curry dishes). They will cook it with a variety of proteins or tofu and spice it up to your liking (1-5 elephant levels). The atmosphere in the restaurant is very nice and the staff are always right there waiting for your any need. It is BYOB too, so a nice bottle of red wine will pair perfectly with some Thai beef, or some Tiger Beer, if that's your preference. They also do a big take out business, and they are always super pleasant to everyone who walks in.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Best thai food I've ever had in NJ. The service is quick and the food is phenomenal. I'll be going back a lot. But beware of the spicyness!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

The food here is excellent - my regular choices are always delicious and consistently prepared, and they always have a great selection of special entrees and appetizers if I'm looking for a different option. Their dinner prices are extremely affordable - even more so because it's a BYOB! The service is friendly and very fast, but I've never felt rushed to leave once I finished my meal. The portion sizes are very large - enough to bring home OR leave feeling stuffed! I would recommend a reservation on the weekends, but on weeknights I've never had an issue being seated. The only thing this place doesn't necessarily have going for it is great atmosphere. As other reviewers have mentioned, the tables are pretty crowded, and it IS located in a strip mall. But if you can get past that, it's always a great meal and I look forward to my next visit!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I love Thai food. Went with a couple of business associates. Service was great, food great, exactly the right amount of heat requested and fast. Everyone absolutely enjoyed their meal and there was nothing left on anyones plate. Plenty of food but no need for a doggie bag. So good you will not stop eating till it is all gone.