All reviews very clean hotel modern furnishings a nice addition glass shower brand spanking new night light large shower would highly recommend this hotel new jersey soy milk future trips breakfast included looked great exceeds expectations convenient location oatmeal great hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Coming from the U.K. and unfortunately only staying one night I can tell you this place is awesome.
The rooms are huge, spotless and very comfy. The TV wouldn’t fit in my living room at home.

We get very spoilt by hotels when we come to the USA, they are far better if you go off star ratings. I would say that in the U.K. this would be a 4 star.
It has a bar, gym... I’m not just shocked at how great this place is.
Do not hesitate.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Stephanie D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Tim W,

WOW!!! Thank you for the wonderful review!! I am so happy that we exceeded your expectations. I have passed along your comments and review to our team. They send back a very loud...THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice hotel with friendly staff...especially Marie in the breakfast dining room! She went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of. Thank you so much Marie for your excellent service, and wonderful smile!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Stephanie D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Nelly B,

Thank you so much for your review!! I am so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day....I am excited to hear that you enjoyed the selections. I have passed your kind compliments along to Marie. She is one of our best examples of what Hamptonality is all about!!

We hope to welcome you back again soon

Reviewed September 11, 2018

We stayed for a family wedding and this place was about $80 cheaper than the Marriott. The place was clean well kept and the best were the staff. In particular Rose at front desk she was the picture of hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stephanie D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Fearless609393,

THANK YOU!!! I love when we receive reviews that include a special "shout out" for a team member. Thank you for letting the world know what a great team we have here in Bridgewater/Somerset. I have passed along your kind compliments to the team. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed September 11, 2018

The room was very nice. Super comfy chair. Nice bathtub (I love a bath) The room was EXTREMELY clean. Spotless. The only criticism I have is that there was no bathrobe. At the cost of this room, I expect bathrobes to be provided.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Avemaria122,

I LOVE a great review. I so appreciate the time you took to let future guests know what a wonderful hotel we have. Our team works hard each day to ensure total guest satisfaction. Thank you for the compliment to our housekeeping team. I have shared your comments with then during Huddle this morning. I also love a bathrobe...I wish that was a Hampton standard.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Clean from top to bottom, inside & out, friendly, great staff, especially the dining room. Bedrooms nicely decorated. Will stay here again when in town. Affordable and cheerful attitudes are always appreciated after a long drive and work!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stephanie D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Timothy G,

Thank you so much for your review. Our housekeeping team, led by Bill, works very hard every day to ensure our guest are always well taken care of...I am so glad to know that, when given so many choices, you would select us again for a future stay.

All My Best,