“What a joke!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly's
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Took my family of 4 to Friendly's at 430pm on a weekday in October 2013. I live 2 miles away. It was my family and an elderly couple in the whole place (Six total customers). We only ordered 4 ice cream sundaes with brownies and it took 40 minutes to get two of them. Waiting another 10minutes to get the other 2. The brownies were rock hard and ice cream was half melted. Spoke to mangager who couldn't have cared less. Couln't believe it. Bunch of kids working in there who were all standing around doing nothing (socailizing, on cell phones etc.) except the one waitress who waiting on us. Seemed like manager was too scared of the kids to get them to work! Got up and left. Will never go back and tell as many people as I can not to spend your hard earned money there. Waiting for this place to close. I'll give it 6 months at this rate. What a joke!! Find somewhere else to eat!

1  Thank antzfarm1
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I recently went to lunch with the family and it turned out to be a bad discesion. The service was very slow. I would have thought that the restaurant was packed, but only a few patrons were in the restaurant. I ordered the build your own burger ($7.99)) only to discover that Friendly's charges for every condiment and novelties that were a part of a meal. They charged $.99 for 2 strips of bacon, $.99 for cole slaw. I understand why they are losing market share. My wife order a BLT that should have been labeled Barely Little and Tomato.