“Not bad”

Ninos Coal Fired Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #44 of 189 Restaurants in Brick
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here with the family while in NJ. Started off not so good but finished strong. The salads and complimentary Bruschetta was bland and tasteless. It was so bad why bother. The dinners however were outstanding. Pasta with clams etc was excellent. Chicken parm equally as good. Service was ok but could have been better. I would go back because all our dinners were very good.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Been eating here for years and it's been a pretty average place until I came in Monday eveningin the summer. Food was great ,but it was 90 degrees outside and the a/c wasn't working ! We let our waitress know and she was very polite saying they knew about and they would look into it, but it was extremely off putting and then came the gnats! With the a/c not working this put us over the edge. We again told our waitress about the gnats flying around our food and faces and again we were told that they were aware. We understood that it was not our waitress' fault but the atmosphere still gave us a bad experience and I don't think we will be back anytime soon.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 10, 2016

The first time we had food from this restaurant we ordered takeout which did was delivered timely and it was one of the most delicious meals I've ever had, the Ninos Ultimate. I love tarragon and I feel it is very underused herb. Weeks later we went to the restaurant to have supper, we were the last table served, it was late.The service was pleasant and I ordered the same thing, as before the Ninos Ultimate . Their homemade noodles were wonderful but the dish was missing one thing ,tarragon, completely missing the main flavor. I didn't say anything, I should have, I ate it and sort of enjoyed it but it wasn't the same. Well, last night I called the restaurant for delivery and I ordered the same thing, Ninos Ultimate and I requested to make sure that they put tarragon in it. I also ordered another dinner . About five minutes later, I got a call back from the young lady at the restaurant telling me they ran out of tarragon earlier but I could still have the dish without the herb. Really? One of their signature dishes and they're out of tarragon ? You can actually freeze fresh tarragon for emergencies and no one would ever know the difference. There was a supermarket less than one block from them I suggested maybe they could have run over when they ran out, she said, they were too busy. I canceled my order and ordered Chinese and Thai food. I don't know if I'm ever going to order or go there again if I do I will make sure I have tarragon in hand.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed May 22, 2016

Stellar Pizza Margherita as food as Naples. The sit down dinners the gold standard Chicken Parm and pasta were fresh and expertly prepared and presented. For sit down and takeout you cannot do any better!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

After we were here several times and enjoyed good tasting meals, I really paid more attention to the staff and their actions this past Saturday night. Although mostly kids working as servers and bus boy/girls, I watched the servers disregard dirty dishes on customer tables while serving dessert. No attempt was made to clear the table prior to dessert arriving. I saw this at 3 tables. Additionally, I watched the bus boy take an entirely dirty table with crumbs and debris to remove some of it and wipe the rest in the floor without even moving the oil and vinegar. . The floor and chairs were covered with crumbs and even at the table I sat at. It only takes a little TLC and guidance to improve the one pet peeve of mine. Management should be aware of this and should improve the actions of their employees to provide a better atmosphere and environment. Our server was good but just took her time about getting some extras and refills. Food was excellent but my dinner was served 5 minutes after my girlfriends meal came first. What is going in here? Maybe it is just me.

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank roba724

Been to Ninos Coal Fired Pizza? Share your experiences!