“Amazing fun for Children and Adults”

Pirates on the Manasquan
Ranked #6 of 15 things to do in Brick
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We had our daughters 6th birthday party on Pirates on the Manasquan and it was an amazing party. The ENTIRE STAFF was superb and kid friendly. The Adults had just as much fun as the children. I wouldn't hesitate having another party with this fantastic crew.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I got married in August at a facility right off the Manasquan River. As an added opportunity for fun and great pictures, we decided to ride on the pirate ship prior to going to our reception. We took our entire bridal party and photographer on the boat and needless to say it was one of the best decisions we made on our big day. Our entire bridal party had a great time and we were able to relax with a beautiful ride along the Manasquan. We took the boat to treasure island where we were able to take quite a few fun and unique pictures. I would definitely recommend this to other couples looking to have fun on their wedding day!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I had my son's 4th birthday party on the pirate ship and everyone had a blast. I even heard one of the kids saying, "this is the best birthday party ever!" The storyline is great and captures everyone's attention. They had so much fun trying to find the treasure map on the ship, shooting water cannons and stealing the treasure from the pirate on the island.
We've even gone another couple times on a regular day and just as much fun!! It's definitely a must.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

This is not the type of adventure you would normally find me on......even with and for the children, but I stretched the limits of my boundaries - and sure glad I joined the Family for the trip.

Captain Mike Migg's is the Best.........he has the perfect "Pirate Personality" - and has a way to assure all have a fun time.

Thankx Captain Migg's!

1  Thank Tim B
Reviewed January 24, 2014

My family and I have been on The Pirates of the Manasquan 3 times and each trip was a different adventure. Whether it was the Pirate adventure, the Thursday night Fire works cruise, or the Mermaid Adventure for my daughters birthday. Each and every time Captain Miggs, Pirate Paul and staff were fun and professional! I loved that the fact that they were teachers and could really relate to the children as well as adults!!! I look forward to bringing my family back for another adventure this summer!!!

1  Thank Scott N