“Great Casual BBQ”

Famous Dave's of America
Ranked #12 of 165 Restaurants in Brick
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Great place to visit for lunch or dinner. Food is prepared properly and the service is very good. Be prepared to get dirty if ordering ribs! Full of juice and sauce! Visit often and enjoy the large variety of selections available. Love the Corn muffins!!!

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I took my husband and two kids for lunch on my husbands birthday. We ordered the feast in the garbage pail lid for all of us. There was more than enough food for all of us and plenty of leftovers. Everything was so tasty. We wish there was one closer to our home!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Consistant and good. I like the St. louis ribs, and the sides are good too. Service is corporate trained, and good. On my last visit, I mentioned that my ribs looked puny. The manager heard about it, and personally brought me out a few extras. Nice gesture.
I like Famous Dave's

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was the fifth time we have eaten in this restaurant so we have sampled many of the menu items. This time we had the Buffalo Shrimp and Sampler Platter for appetizers and then the All American Feast and Catfish Platter for main courses. The food was excellent and priced right. Our drinks were brought to the table immediately. Service was wonderful - and has been every time we have been there. They are courteous,concerned and really want to see you have a good time. They take time to explain what each of the nine barbeque sauces are and to allow you to taste them all. The manager spoke with us for a while and really made us feel that our enjoyment was important to him. I have brought friends and family to eat with us and everyone has always been delighted with the food and service. There is a small wine list. An extensive list of beers on tap and more in bottles and some different cocktail type drinks. It is a place to eat, drink and enjoy.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

love this place
love the food
and the restaurant
enjoy

the place is pretty clean, the servers are always friendly and nice
i can never complain about the food because i love it
nice place to go to not expensive but feels home cooked and reminds me a little of cracker barrel without the items for sale
enjoy!

Been to Famous Dave's of America? Share your experiences!