“Very Nice!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I had a wonderful dinner with friends for my birthday. The appetizer and food was all very fresh. The drinks were delicious and our waiter was very knowledgeable and personable. The atmosphere is nice as well. We were given two excellent desserts on the house because it was my birthday, which was a really nice treat. I will be going back!

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We've been here a couple of times and have always been happy with the food. It's has a nice atmosphere inside, it's a little dark, but that wasn't an issue. I highly recommend the bang bang shrimp tacos! Delicious! Those are our favorite! You might have to wait a little because it's a very popular place. Staff is very friendly as well.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We frequently go to this Bonefish Grill for Happy Hour. The bar is so pleasant, food and drinks are great, staff is friendly and accommodating. You can share a meal for no surcharge and they will divide it up and serve it on two plates. We frequently order drinks and a couple of apps, and that serves as our dinner! Everything is good here, and the sushi app is one of our faves. No problem if you don't like seafood.....burgers are fantastic here and steaks are great too! Happy hour drink prices include $3 wines and $5 well drinks. They will bring you complimentary bread and dipping oil upon request, and it is delicious. We have met and talked to so many nice people here, and everyone is enjoying themselves. The bar area is large and includes high bar tables for communal seating of 6 to 8, as well as large booths and a generously sized traditional bar. Come with a group of friends, or make some new friends here....you will have a great time and some good food and drinks!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We ate at the Bonefish Grill last week and the food was fantastic. The service is great and the prices are reasonable. Great atmosphere as well. My wife has food allergies and they were able to accommodate her with no problems. We will definitely be going back soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been here a few times and I think it is good for value and atmosphere. Food is good and Martini's are great! The bang bang shrimp is great for starters.