“Terrible.”

Ryan Michaels
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Ryan Michael' Riverfront Grille serves Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner in a Clean, Comfortable Marina Setting with a Scenic View overlooking the Metedeconk River. Our Menu includes a wide variety of Freshly Prepared Products using locally purchased items. We are Family owned and operated. We are a BYOB full service restaurant. During the Spring and Summer, we offer Dock and Dine accomodations as well as Outdoor Seating. In addition to Open Dining, we can accomodate Private Parties for any event up to 70 People. We look forward to serving you in the very near future.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We had great burgers on a previous visit and decided to return for dinner. The staff was very nice but the food was terrible.
I'm surprised our waitress didn't ask if everything was OK with so much food left on our plates. The two chicken dishes served at our table were so bad they were strange. One could not have been from a chef's recipe and the other was "too spicy". The side dishes weren't any better. We were very disappointed.
PS-The restaurant was fairly empty for a Friday night.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time, and we will definitely return!
We came in for a late lunch. I had a grilled fish taco with fries, and Pussycat had the signature burger with fries. Both plates were nicely presented, and our meals were perfectly cooked, and very tasty. I had rice pudding, and she had a devils food chocolate cake.
Desserts, like everything else on the menu, are fresh and made from scratch.
It's BYOB, and the small dry bar behind the dining room looks a bit awkward and they lose atmosphere points for that, but everything else is aces.
I can't wait to go back and try the dinner menu.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Went to Ryan Michaels the other night for dinner. Let me say the food was great, I can't complain about that. They were not crowded, and the service was excellent. My only issue is that the advertized price(s) on the menu are either old, or just plain confusing. For example, the half-rack of rib appetizer is less costly than the dinner half-rack ($15.99 vs $20.99). Each has the exact same description. Then, on my bill, I was charged $17.99 for the appetizer portion? Huh? So while the prices/billing was a bit in error, the food was otherwise deliciious. I can't give them an excellent though because of that. Also, they are located adjacent to a Marina, so you do have to drive down a long driveway to find them. Not difficult, just pay attention and you'll have no troubles.

1  Thank ajaree
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We wanted to try Ryan Michael's. it is somewhat hard to find, right on the Metedeconk river. Just a sign on Princeton Ave. had a nice table with nautical view. The room is somewhat dated. We had the shrimp and scallops. Done perfectly, nice sauce-excellent dish. The Blueberry barbecued ribs were perfect. Tasty, fall off the bone goodness. Service was spot on. BYOB makes it a very nice meal

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I've been to Ryan michaels for both dinner and breakfast, and both experiences were great. The service was good, always checked in us and made sure everything was ok. The location has great views of the marina and the metedeconk river. The food is excellent, everything I had was beyond my expectations. I had the homemade corned beef has for breakfast, which was really good for homemade. Big chunks of potato, and lots of flavor. Overall, great place, definatly,worth trying.