“Not likely to return”

Ryan Michaels
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Ryan Michael' Riverfront Grille serves Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner in a Clean, Comfortable Marina Setting with a Scenic View overlooking the Metedeconk River. Our Menu includes a wide variety of Freshly Prepared Products using locally purchased items. We are Family owned and operated. We are a BYOB full service restaurant. During the Spring and Summer, we offer Dock and Dine accomodations as well as Outdoor Seating. In addition to Open Dining, we can accomodate Private Parties for any event up to 70 People. We look forward to serving you in the very near future.
New York City, New York
“Not likely to return”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The atmosphere is nice and the staff is pleasant. I found the food to be bland. There was literally no taste to what I ate. The portions are a good size which is great if the food is tasty but, it didn't matter since the food lacked flavor. The chef could have been having an off day but it is unlikely I would give this place a second chance.

• Visited August 2013

Point Pleasant, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Went downhill after the bread!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Food was tasteless after a huge buildup from waiter. Lemon flounder was average! All dishes had were moderate to high price with little flavor. Pork chop was thick as a brick after being told it would be butter in your mouth. Smoke alarm kept going off during dinner. No going back!

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Ryan Michaels proves to be Stonger than the Storm”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went to this restaurant twice in the last two weeks. The food is fresh and very tasty. Its prepared with a contemporary flair. We ordered Flounder Milanese and a featured Pork dish from a bargain priced Pre-Fixe. Ryan Michael's Chowder is absolutely delicious - and I am a native New England'a who knows her Chowd'a. The scene is super casual and BYOB. Its at a Marina so you get people who are dressed for dinner and some in just tees and flip flops. They can accomdate larger tables. I found out that this restaurant is only open barely a year when Superstorm Sandy wrecked the area. They made it and are up and running. So I am giving them a pass for now on the smelly dirty rug and the chips in the dishes. In two times I went - I had four chipped plates.....that is not cool.

• Visited July 2013
New Jersy
“I just left, and I'm craving it again!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal at this restaurant. The restaurant looks like a typical local shore place that overlooks a docking area. We ordered the fire cracker shrimp appetizer which was amazing! Better then Bonefish Grill's and P.F.Changs versions. We also had the watermelon salad that was truly refreshing. We ordered both types of ribs. The blueberry ribs were better then 12 Bones in Asheville, N.C., which have been named nationwide best ribs for several years. The mango habanero ribs are also out of this world. In either case, you get approx. 6 thick meaty ribs that fall off the bone. We also ordered the crispy spinach. Don't know how to describe them, but they will melt in your mouth. For dessert, we ordered the espresso brownie and a bourbon bread pudding. Dessert does not get any better! Our waiter, James, was very pleasant and made excellent suggestions.

Visited July 2013
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and went to Ryan Michael's yesterday for the first time. We were very pleased with our food. I had the chicken quesadillas and he had the shrimp tacos. The food was very tasty and although the restaurant wasn't very busy the waitress was attentive without hovering. We are both happy to say we have discovered a new local spot.

• Visited June 2013