“Great Atmosphere”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Any time we go here, we enjoy our experience. Our last experience was for lunch. There tuscan chicken wrap is excellent. I usually order it when I go there because it is that good. We have also had lovely dinner experiences there as well.

Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Wife and brother in law birthday within a week.
Had great app. Broccoli Rabb was super.
I had Parmesan crusted chicken, asparagus on bed of risotto and is was great.
Wife had franchise shrimp with mashed potatoes
Bro had steak Gorgonzola and sis in law fried scallops and every dinner was great.
This place has never disappointed me over the years and is worth the trip from anywhere

Reviewed February 13, 2019

The food and ambience are very nice. My husband had the Momma Maria dish and felt it was excellent.
We will definately be back.

Reviewed February 13, 2019

I took a group of 12 ladies to Tuscany House for lunch. They all loved the food. The salads were huge. The waitress gave us fantastic service. She couldn't do enough for us.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Very good food and the prices aren't bad either. Go early to avoid a waiting. Small bar area there too.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Tuscany Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!