“Tuscany”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2019

The food and ambience are very nice. My husband had the Momma Maria dish and felt it was excellent.
We will definately be back.

Reviewed February 13, 2019

I took a group of 12 ladies to Tuscany House for lunch. They all loved the food. The salads were huge. The waitress gave us fantastic service. She couldn't do enough for us.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Very good food and the prices aren't bad either. Go early to avoid a waiting. Small bar area there too.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 8, 2019

Dying to try Tuscany for months now, we finally got the chance to stop and have found the perfect Italian restaurant! Seated right away, our waiter was prompt and courteous. We ordered the veal parmigiana and the apple-mushroom pork loin. The portions were way beyond average! And delicious? That would be putting it mildly. My husband was delighted to find he had not one but 4 pieces of the most perfect veal! My pork loin dish was not only humungous but the apple-mushroom and flavoring was out of this world! I highly recommend a trip here for the most amazing food one could experience. And the interior atmosphere was warm, comfortable and very relaxing.

Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

It was my wife and I's first visit. We met our friends Bob and Gail for dinner. After ordering drinks my wife ordered fried calamari to share. It was a huge plate of light fried morsels of goodness. Our friends ordered a shrimp cocktail to share, four huge shrimps. Gail ordered Farfalle Mediterrano, Bob the pork chop creole, my wife the Penne A La Vodka and I had the flounder stuffed with crab meat. All the meals were delicious. My wife and will definitely return.

Date of visit: February 2019

Been to Tuscany Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!