“Way more than what we expected!”

Tuscany Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #3 of 186 Restaurants in Brick
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 week ago

Dying to try Tuscany for months now, we finally got the chance to stop and have found the perfect Italian restaurant! Seated right away, our waiter was prompt and courteous. We ordered the veal parmigiana and the apple-mushroom pork loin. The portions were way beyond average! And delicious? That would be putting it mildly. My husband was delighted to find he had not one but 4 pieces of the most perfect veal! My pork loin dish was not only humungous but the apple-mushroom and flavoring was out of this world! I highly recommend a trip here for the most amazing food one could experience. And the interior atmosphere was warm, comfortable and very relaxing.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was my wife and I's first visit. We met our friends Bob and Gail for dinner. After ordering drinks my wife ordered fried calamari to share. It was a huge plate of light fried morsels of goodness. Our friends ordered a shrimp cocktail to share, four huge shrimps. Gail ordered Farfalle Mediterrano, Bob the pork chop creole, my wife the Penne A La Vodka and I had the flounder stuffed with crab meat. All the meals were delicious. My wife and will definitely return.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had lunch here for the first time with a group of about 30.
Nice atmosphere and the service was good even though we were a large group.
I had steak that was tender and flavorful. Others in the group had salmon and also rated it highly.
This was a fun outing with the quality of the food being a highlight. I would definitely recommend this place for a group outing or a more quiet shared meal for a couple.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank robtforce4
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been here a few times staff is always friendly and food is very good. Clean place, well run. Great stop for a few drinks or s nice meal

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tuscany had been a "go to" place for many years. We always enjoyed the food and it was very reasonably priced. Two months ago we weren't pleased with our dinner and noticed the prices were up - but we figured anyplace can have a bad day. Just this past Sunday we returned and the food was not good - far worse than two months ago. Veal Parm was heavily breading, over cooked and tough. Stuffed founder tasteless and Veal Piccata - awful. Almost seems as though they are not doing their own preparing anymore. Certainly the chef had to have changed.
We didn't complain that evening, but they have lost us as a customer. We will not return.

Date of visit: January 2019
costas K, Owner at Tuscany Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Jack, we are disheartened to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your visit. We encourage our guests to express their food concerns with management while still dining in so that modifications can be made. In the future, we hope you will give us another chance to redeem ourselves.