“Good stop”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been here a few times staff is always friendly and food is very good. Clean place, well run. Great stop for a few drinks or s nice meal

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tuscany had been a "go to" place for many years. We always enjoyed the food and it was very reasonably priced. Two months ago we weren't pleased with our dinner and noticed the prices were up - but we figured anyplace can have a bad day. Just this past Sunday we returned and the food was not good - far worse than two months ago. Veal Parm was heavily breading, over cooked and tough. Stuffed founder tasteless and Veal Piccata - awful. Almost seems as though they are not doing their own preparing anymore. Certainly the chef had to have changed.
We didn't complain that evening, but they have lost us as a customer. We will not return.

Date of visit: January 2019
costas K, Owner at Tuscany Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Jack, we are disheartened to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your visit. We encourage our guests to express their food concerns with management while still dining in so that modifications can be made. In the future, we hope you will give us another chance to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

We went to Tuscany this week with a large family group of about 25 people including kids. We reserved the side room as soon as you walk into the restaurant. While i enjoyed that we had the room to ourselves, there was no background music playing in that room and I felt that it really took away from the atmosphere of the place.
As far as the food goes, the portions are gigantic. I ate maybe a third of my meal and was stuffed. I tried bites of a lot of different things and didn’t taste anything that wasn’t delicious. We had the artichoke appetizer, eggplant appetizer, bruschetta appetizer, spinach and bean soup, cream of mushroom soup, and I personally ordered the chicken parm which was so yummy. My husband ordered probably the least exciting thing on the menu, called “healthy chicken” and he devoured the whole thing and said it was extremely delicious. I didn’t hear anyone complain about their food and even the tastes of desserts that I had were yummy. The peanut butter explosion was delicious, the pistachio gelato was very rich, and the carrot cake was okay but there wasn’t much cake to it. It was mostly cream and a thin layer of cake.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I enjoy this restaurant at least once a month. Most of the food here is delicious. They give you a very nice portion. The francese sauce is my favorite especially on the Shrimp. The broccoli Raab appetizer is really good too.

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Without reservation we were lucky to be seated at last available booth. Enjoy the red wine blend. Food never disappoints. Relaxing atmosphere and excellent service.