“Large family dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

We went to Tuscany this week with a large family group of about 25 people including kids. We reserved the side room as soon as you walk into the restaurant. While i enjoyed that we had the room to ourselves, there was no background music playing in that room and I felt that it really took away from the atmosphere of the place.
As far as the food goes, the portions are gigantic. I ate maybe a third of my meal and was stuffed. I tried bites of a lot of different things and didn’t taste anything that wasn’t delicious. We had the artichoke appetizer, eggplant appetizer, bruschetta appetizer, spinach and bean soup, cream of mushroom soup, and I personally ordered the chicken parm which was so yummy. My husband ordered probably the least exciting thing on the menu, called “healthy chicken” and he devoured the whole thing and said it was extremely delicious. I didn’t hear anyone complain about their food and even the tastes of desserts that I had were yummy. The peanut butter explosion was delicious, the pistachio gelato was very rich, and the carrot cake was okay but there wasn’t much cake to it. It was mostly cream and a thin layer of cake.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I enjoy this restaurant at least once a month. Most of the food here is delicious. They give you a very nice portion. The francese sauce is my favorite especially on the Shrimp. The broccoli Raab appetizer is really good too.

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Without reservation we were lucky to be seated at last available booth. Enjoy the red wine blend. Food never disappoints. Relaxing atmosphere and excellent service.

Reviewed December 9, 2018

We chose this restaurant to have our holiday celebration. We had a choice of eggplant rollatini, salmon, chicken or steak. Everyone was satisfied with their selection. Hubby and I both ordered the eggplant & there was so much food that we decided to eat half at the restaurant & bring the other half home. We had a good time, were not rushed at all.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Met another couple here on a recent Saturday night and was glad we chose his place.
For starters, the place had a vibrancy to it, tables mostly filled, and a feel that you made the right choice by coming here. There are not many restaurants around here that give me that feeling.
My strip steak was cooked just the way I asked and my wife’s pan seared scallops were superb. If you’re into Italian cuisine you’re in for a treat as the menu is filled with choices. Service was outstanding and menu selection was varied. If you can’t get something you like here, you have a problem. Leave the wine bag home and save it for those pizza joints you frequent. They have a full service bar with a nice choice of wines and beers. Can’t wait to go back.