“Very Happy”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been driving past Tuscany for years always wanting to eat here and just never made it in until last night. My wife and I, on a date night decided to try it and we were both very happy. Thursday night so no wait and seated in a booth in a very cozy dining room. Bread was on the table within minutes and our waitress had our waters and my glass of wine immediately after. The menu has a lot of choices and the prices were very reasonable. We started with the artichoke franchise appetizer which was delicious. My wife ordered the cheese raviolis, a basic dish but very good. I ordered the penne vodka with shrimp and it turned out being one of the most enjoyable I ever had. We finished splitting the carrot cake for dessert which was also excellent. Thank you! We will return.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank JonathanR893

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Sunday lunch was really good. I had scallops and garlic mashed potatoes which were excellent. That was like third time I had them here. I usually order their macaroni or premium burgers that are excellent too. The prices are reasonable. They have a bar too. Try this place and you will leave happy.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We’ve been here many times and have never been disappointed! Great burgers and lunch selections and we love coming to dinner with friends and family. Service is also very good! Love this place!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I wasn't thrilled with the quality of the food. Sometimes restaurants are better if they dont serve liquor. The meal i had was moderate to good, maybe. you have to taste it for your self. the service was good.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Without a doubt my favorite place for Italian food. Great menus, super
specials fabulous drinks. This place has it all. The wait staff is attentive and oh so helpful.
We had flounder shrimp and veal tonight. Each one perfectly cooked with great sides. Go there now for a great meal.

Date of visit: August 2018