“Love this Place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Second time being here, only this time we tried dinner. Instead of sandwiches. I want to say I love this place. Warm bread with infused olive oil to start. The drinks came and were spot on. Servings are generous and delicious. Our server Kyle was excellent and on top of things. We have leftovers for lunch. This will be our go to place to eat.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank taurus430

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here a few times and I’ve never been disappointed. Each time I ordered something different and it’s always been amazing. The staff always make me feel welcome.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Laura R
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

The hottest day of the year so far, so we decided, not a big meal, but sandwiches. This is the first time at Tuscany, and we will be back for dinner. The sandwiches were excellent along with the Cole slaw and sweet potato fries. Service was excellent, not only from our server Denise D, but what we noticed. The drinks from the bar were on point too. Try Tuscany, you won’t be disappointed. Sunday, late afternoon and the place was packed.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank taurus430
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner at Tuscany’s with my husband in January.
Gets crowded
Small but lively restaurant with bar

Chicken marsala & pasta with chicken & broccoli rabe was delicious

Calamari for appetizer was one of the best Ive had

Friendly, knowledgable waitress
Will go back

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Barbara F
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We have had birthdays, graduations, and nice dinner for 2. The food is always awesome and the atmosphere is great.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Vacationer0711

Been to Tuscany Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!