“Great Campground”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branchville
Harmony Ridge Farm & Campgrounds
Reviewed September 30, 2010

I think this was one of the best campgrounds I stayed at. The sites are nice and big with shade between the sites so you feel like you have privacy. Some campgrounds should not be called a campground. You actually feel like your camping here. I did not care for the young man that was a manager there. he was kind of rude but the young girl in the check in office was so nice she made up the man's rudeness . There's lots to do and my kids were gone all day at the pool or fishing or in the arcade. Fully stocked store. I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank shelly2386

Reviewed August 16, 2010

From the beginning it was a nightmare. They places us on the outfield of a baseball field.
We had to be aware of hardball fly around. Not all of the employee were bad but most of the men were rude. Everytime we asked for something it was a problem. My family and friends go camping every year and this was the time we had a problem with the people that run the place. i will never return and i hope you think twice about going to Harmony Ridge.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank jkidd31
Reviewed October 6, 2009

This is a wonderful campground. There is so much to do there. My husband and I actually stayed in one of their cabins. I am almost willing to say they refurbished the cabins and the inside is made out of what I believe is Cedar. You can smell it and it is nice and cozy.

Adrian, at the office, was very polite and knowledgable. If you want a good breakfast, she recommended the MILLSIDE CAFE located in Lafayette Village south of the campground.

They have a significant amount of trees that allows just enough sunlight to bring about a sense of peace and quiet. They have a beautiful pool, 3 lakes, one of which is a swimming lake and acres of space. The lakes are well stocked with fish including bass. It is catch and release. It is a perfect place for wildlife and bird watching.

For the cabins, they supply a roll of toilet paper, paper towels, utensils, pots, pans and dish washing liquid. It has central heat and a ceiling fan, running electricity. They are open all year round. They have a fully equipped campstore. They have numerous tent campsites to fit any amount of people from small to really large.

Need other food items? You must try HENRY'S MARKET located on Route 15 NORTH. It is about 5 minutes away from the campground. Their meats are outstanding.

The campground also features many activities. One of which I saw was a water war kind of contraption for the kids. They have horse shoes, game room etc. You name it. I had purchased their sweat shirt with their embroidered emblem and it is of decent quality.

We loved it so much that we booked for the end of October. Not far away is The Space Farms Zoo that is open until the end of October. Stokes state park is a hop and skip away. Shoprite is located about 15 minutes south and west on Route 206. Go south on Route 15 and make a right onto Route 206. It is on your left hand side in Newton, NJ.

I can only imagine how it is in the summer time and we intend to book early for late spring and in the summer.

So if you want a nice camping experience without looking like the typical family campground with lots of space, go to this campsite. The staff is very friendly and knowledgable.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ElaineNJ1970

Been to Harmony Ridge Farm & Campgrounds? Share your experiences!