All reviews plastic cutlery free beer and wine manager's reception diamond nation clean rooms checking in a great stay free breakfast netflix lobby avg bridgewater takeout tournament fairfield route
Reviewed December 19, 2017

Had a really nice stay at the fairfield, wherein it lived up the bar set by most of the fairfields i have been to. Sizeable rooms, good choices at breakfast, nice staff. What was an added bonus here was the welcome gift that included some snacks. Would recommend this again

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank KosherConsultant
Reviewed December 18, 2017

I stayed here for the first time in November and was pleasantly surprised. My room was good and I was happy to see that I had Netflix on the TV. The room was well-appointed. Breakfast was good. I usually stay at hotels with room service, but it was super easy to order takeout here - there are lots of choices including a good italian restaurant nearby that delivers. The front desk was very helpful I will be back.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Checking in, both staff were attentive, helpful, and friendly.
Not sure what more you can ask for? Nicely done.
Add to that, the ladies asked if I needed suggestions for restaurants. Nice touch!
It would be nice to have a couple bottles of water in the room for us Lifetime Platinum members, however. ;-)

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Gregory B
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Staff was friendly, and the rooms were slightly larger than expected. Unfortunately, there's not much in the immediate area for restaurants, but about 10-15 minutes away is fine. Overall, the hotel was fine, just very expensive for a standard night at a Fairfield Inn. Also, no sidewalks anywhere around the hotel, so if you want to go for a run or walk, you're crossing major roads. There's a nice park about a mile away ... but you have to get there first!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2017

I had stayed the previous night at the Marriott in Lebanon and was incredibly dissatisfied with my stay from start to finish and I have been a loyal Marriott member for years now.

Upon entering Fairfield Inn & Suites Bridgewater (we were desperate to leave Lebanon), we were met with a warm welcome from Lance, who made sure our check in was seamless (& it was), it was a comfortable environment and he went through everything from where the elevators are to informing us of their complimentary breakfast!
I had also become concerned with a guest who was intoxicated who had gotten lost right outside our room. We saw and heard when Lance arrived who was able to help walk this guest to his correct floor and he was patient the entire time.
The next morning, we were again met with friendly front desk staff and we met another employee who helped us bring out a fresh pot of coffee to making sure the breakfast counters were clean. He was super friendly and we appreciated that early in the morning.
We had a wonderful stay. We have been to several Marriott locations in different states and I highly recommend this one.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family