Fairfield Inn & Suites Bridgewater Branchburg/Somerville
  • Pool
$149
$127
$79
All reviewsmanager's receptionsoftball tournamentclean roomschecking indiamond nationnext morninggreat place to staynetflixlobbybridgewatertakeoutgymfairfieldtelevisionroute
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Very nice place--my company has a big facility nearby, and I'm likely to come back--will definitely stay again. Place is immaculate, the staff friendly and very concerned that your stay is pleasant. Breakfast is good, not great, typical HIEx, which isn't bad.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank MVFlyer
BanishMakadia, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bridgewater Branchburg/Somerville, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thank You so much for the great review! Although our team worked hard that weekend to make sure that we provided the best experience that you and your guests had at a hotel before, it was easy to do with such a great group of people. We enjoyed having you and your guests stay with us! Again, I will make sure to share this survey with our team and show them the results of their efforts!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed here on my way back from the outer reaches of Long Island. Branchburg, NJ was about half way back to where I live. This is a standard Holiday Inn Express. Good, clean accommodations and a friendly staff. Breakfast was good and plentiful. The hotel is a ways from I-287 but that puts you far enough away from the highway that you have some peace and quiet in the evening for relaxation. The hotel was nearly empty the night I was there so I felt like I had the place to myself. It was a bit tricky to get into the hotel from the highway going south. You have to go one light beyond the hotel and make a U turn. Glad I stayed at this hotel and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TravellerMH
BanishMakadia, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bridgewater Branchburg/Somerville, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for your great review regarding your stay in our property recently. We are priviledged to have an amazing staff who go above and beyond to meet the guest's expectations. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and please do give us a call next time you are in town.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Very pleased. I will gladly return. I was concerned at first because I was not certain exactly where this hotel group fits within the Intercontinental family. I chose this hotel because the Marriot and Hyatt and similar were so expensive - rooms in the area seem to come dear. Frankly, I no longer stay at Holiday Inn, the few I have in the last few years were rather old, tired tourist class hotels. I was afraid, despite the room price, this would be a rung below tourist class- it is not. It is a modern, clean facility. Actually I thought at first the building was fairly new, but the hotel dates from at least 2009 and is obviously well maintained. The front staff were very welcoming, I liked the free water for club members. The beds are comfortable, free Internet (both wireless and wired), nightlight, two different types of pillows....and I appreciated the small refigerator and microwave in the room. And yes, the applances were spotless. There is also a folder for restaurant deliveries to the hotel (though I did not try this service). One last thing, I had a high floor room facing the rear - with a pleasing view of wooded (or near wooded) grounds - which is a nice change from looking out over a highway or the nearby Pizza Hut. An excellent choice for a business traveler in the area - I have no difficulty recommending.

Room Tip: High floor facing the rear are pleasant.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank avgjoeNYC

We would like to thank you for your feedback and kind words about our property. We try to go above and beyond all of our guest's expectations. We will rely the review to our staff and am sure they will be happy to see that their hard work is paying off. We are looking forward to hosting you next time your are in the area.

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this holiday inn express for one night. The staff was super friendly, the room was a nice size and it was very clean. I stayed on a Tuesday night and the had a managers reception with beer, soda wings and snacks. It was a nice way to end a busy day. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank scott1776
BanishMakadia, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bridgewater Branchburg/Somerville, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Scott, thank you for reviewing our hotel. We look foward to our guests comments as they help us better ourselves. We are glad you enjoyed our managers reception and the great service our staff provided. I will make sure to share the review with the entire staff. Please do visit us again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

This is our first time to stay at a Holiday Inn Express Hotel and I would say that we weren't disappointed. We stayed here for 3 nights during the last week of August to meet up with some friends in the area. Front desk was very friendly and helpful during checking in. We had to request at the last minute to get a suite as we had a change in occupancy, and our request was granted. We had to pay extra of course, but the service given us was done graciously. Lobby of the hotel is very small though.

Breakfast area was very nice, cozy, and the window tables had a good view of the woods behind. They had a very good variety of breakfast items and it rotated when we were there- eggs, sausage, ham, biscuits, french toast, bagels, cinnamon roll, cereals, fruits, yogurt, etc.

The rooms were clean and up to date, and the beds comfortable. There was a fridge, microwave, and a coffee maker in our suite. We really appreciated how there was another sink outside the washroom to use. The washroom was clean, with adequate supplies, and the towels, though not plush, was soft.

Parking lot was good and well lighted, and parking and in-room wi-fi were free.

Would definitely recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank pandacb
BanishMakadia, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bridgewater Branchburg/Somerville, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

We would like to thank you for your feedback and kind words about our property. We try to go above and beyond all of our guest's expectations. I will make sure to share the review with the entire staff! I know that they will be happy to see that their hard work is paying off. Please give us a call next time your in town!

-Banish Makadia