“Excellent fro-yo with tons of flavors”
Review of Frozen Falls

Frozen Falls
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Branchburg
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a great place to come for frozen yogurt! There are around 16 flavors, all of which are different. There are also many toppings all appealing to everyone's tastes (from several different types of fruit to your basic candies). The only downside is that it is a bit expensive (~$15 for two good-sized cups) and the only cups available are HUGE making it difficult not to overconsume. Delicious overall!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I went into the frozen yogurt shop looking for a healthier treat. I noticed they had no sugar added flavors, I think 3 or 4. I was unsure how good those would be, the man working offered to let me sample it and I did...luckily. It was still delicious and I was happy my healthy treat just got healthier. There were also many toppings to chose from, some I had never heard of or thought to put as a topping but they were there.

Fun fact, when you check out they ask you what color spoon you want. It is a plastic reusable spoon, I thought that was fun.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Frozen Falls has another location as well in Dewy Meadow shopping center on King George Rd. in Basking Ridge (this is the one I frequent most if the time) Their yogurt is so delicious! I'm a huge fan of tart yogurt & trust me I've tried every yogurt place around! Frozen Falls has the BEST TART IN TOWN! My kids love all the flavors they've tried there & they even usually have a fruit sorbet flavor as well which is perfect for those with a milk allergy like my daughters best friend. Oh I almost forgot the toppings OH THE TOPPINGS! They have every topping under the sun & are the only fro-yo place with dark chocolate covered acai blueberries! (My FAV)

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This fro yo location has only been open a little over a month and my family and I are already addicted! Convenient, clean location with indoor and outdoor seating steps away from Raritan Valley Community college. Free wifi and TV is usually streaming family shows. Its not loud and there is plenty of room to spread out with a book or iPad and get some work done. Staff is always friendly and I find it amusing that they have different spoons offered in rainbow colors for me to choose from when ever I'm there. The topping selection is always clean and fresh and the fruits are exceptional! There is always at least 10 flavor yogurts to choose from and they are always giving out free samples. I'd like to add that they don't melt easily like some others in the area. Its always a pleasure to visit!

Only improvement would be to switch up the flavors more often for guests like me who come often :) Also, a hand sanitizer station or water fountain would be nice ....other than that, its the best!!!