“Great Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Had a good dinner with veg. Pakora and their house special combination platter. They start you off with poppadoms and let you settle in. the pakoras were great with a nice dip. The special with chicken tikka, lamb and beef were good. I didn't care for the vegetarian curry as the veg was frozen mix veg with carrots, peas, cauliflower etc. would have preferred a saag paneer instead.
Overall, worth the visit and an Indian meal I can recommend.

There are newer reviews for Masala Art

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Me and my husband loved it there! Great food.First time there was referrered to us.
Had some vegetarian dish don't recall the name but very good.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

There are several Indian food restaurants within about 10 miles of our area, but we are pleased that the one that is most convenient is also the best: Masala Art. Especially during the cooler months, we often enjoy either take-out or dining there. We both especially like the Mulligatawny Soup, the fresh naan bread, the Tandori Assorted Appetizer for two, the Vegetable Korma, Tandori-cooked dinners, and all of the entree dishes that we have tried. I am especially fond of the chicken Korma entree.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We have now tried Masala Art a few times (Saturdays, now Wednesday) and we were pleased at each visit. The discovery this time was that there is a diverse buffet on Wednesday evening with cold, warm plates, fish, meat and vegetarian options. Desset is included in the affordable price.
We will be back on Wednesday evening. A real treat.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Friends/restaurant owners recommended and took us to this place during their day off & it was a great experience. The food was wonderful, the service impeccable and the atmosphere relaxed and cozy. I absolutely loved my (Vegetarian) dish and my husbands lamb dish was delicious as well. The garlic Naan was a real treat as well and so were all the condiments. We just had take-out tonight and it was really delicious as well. You also got to love a place which will serve spicy food that's authentically spicy when requested. My husband is a hot food fiend and he was really happy with the heat that was served.