“Great Indian food on 202”
Review of Masala Art

Masala Art
Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Branchburg
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We have now tried Masala Art a few times (Saturdays, now Wednesday) and we were pleased at each visit. The discovery this time was that there is a diverse buffet on Wednesday evening with cold, warm plates, fish, meat and vegetarian options. Desset is included in the affordable price.
We will be back on Wednesday evening. A real treat.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Friends/restaurant owners recommended and took us to this place during their day off & it was a great experience. The food was wonderful, the service impeccable and the atmosphere relaxed and cozy. I absolutely loved my (Vegetarian) dish and my husbands lamb dish was delicious as well. The garlic Naan was a real treat as well and so were all the condiments. We just had take-out tonight and it was really delicious as well. You also got to love a place which will serve spicy food that's authentically spicy when requested. My husband is a hot food fiend and he was really happy with the heat that was served.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

My friends and I were at Duke Island State park, about a 2 mile drive from this restaurant. We arrived at 1 on a Saturday afternoon. The rrestaurantrestaurant was not crowded, and we were immediately seated. We chose the buffet option for lunch and we were not disappointed. Everything was delicious and very reasonably priced. I would definitely eat there again.

1  Thank jerseyfoodie
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I love Indian food (and most "ethnic" cuisine in genera)l and have tried several Indian restaurants. This is probably the best one I've been to in the area and have recommended to friends who also agree it is very good.

1  Thank Alexia J
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Party of 8 for lunch. We wanted to explore so we ordered a few appetizers before hitting the buffet. Onion baji and veg samosa were both nice. Meat skewer dish was a good buy even at $10 - would be a good item for 2-4 to share. Nan was excellent, as was roti - which you do not always find in Indian restaurants. Buffet had several items of note - great chick-pea and cucumber salad, lamb balls were good, lots of good dishes and plenty to choose from. I had a mango lassi to start, which seemed more a party-drink than a lassi - bit too sweet, with whipped cream on top. But overall, I give it very good and will go back to try a sit-down dinner entree.

1  Thank Morgan2010