“Fun place to eat!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
West Orange
“Fun place to eat!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

A casual style, sit down restaurant where something is always happening. Irish music, guitar solos, DJ's and more make this restaurant an enjoyable venue. The food is well prepared, and the menu . A good place to had many choices. Good choice for a burger and a beer, or a casual dinner. And, the entertainment was a plus. Two guys playing lively Irish music made the afternoon.

• Visited April 2014

Flemington, New Jersey
“Over-rated”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Service just okay and food was so so. The manager is rude and the bar area is very noisy. I had been here before and did not have a good experience I decided to give it another try, but same problems.

Visited January 2014
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Good spot for causal business dinner”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Nice causal atmosphere for a business meeting. The hostess was very accommodating to our group of 10. The service was prompt and the food was good in taste, speed to table and proportion size. I have eaten here solo before at the rail, so this was a nice change and WMc's did not disappoint!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Mike C
“I have never been treated with such rudeness by employees before, well actually anyone.”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

If you want to go to a bar and get cursed at because the bouncers want to go home then go to Willie Mcbrides. Don't even think about staying there any time after 1:30 because you will get screamed at by the bouncers and bartenders to "GET THE F*** OUT". How are you going to run a buisness and treat your innocent customers like that? The bartender was extremely rude to us after we told her how awful it was to be treated that way after we had just sat down and ordered a beer. I got into a little fight with the bouncer and told him how rude it was to treat us like that and what I received back was even more rudeness. I assure you that I will never step foot in that establishment again after that. Just because you want to go home I can't even express how angry and upset I was after this. So if you're looking for a place to drink on a Saturday night with your friends and want to get screamed at a half hour before the bar is supposed to close, then this is the place to go! Rude and ignorant people. :)

• Visited May 2013
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Best Fish 'n' Chips I've ever had!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Fun bar and restaurant. Reasonable prices and very tasty food. The Fish 'n' Chips is the best I've ever had including places in the U.K.
A fun local place to grab food and drinks.

Visited November 2012

Been to Willie McBride's? Share your experiences!